• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
I was all like "Let's save up the IP so I can buy a new champion and things will be less repetetive!" and gives up after three days, buying more magic penetration marks. <.<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So, I went to google translate with what Clair put in her rant and got "Inappropriate small egg."

I laughed far too hard at that even though it's probably not right.

Or inappropriate/unfit/improper/inept/tasteless/unbecoming/irrelevant. The 'small egg' says the rest :D It does sound funny, but the insult comes through in the manner of tone and expression you use when you say it in my country :3
LOL @ translating it! Our angry little rants sound weird in English. XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
These guys are supposedly City fans, surely they should've known that all of the team have signed contracts and are staying another season... mind you, I'm glad I'm not on that forum much, there's more trolling over there than under a bridge in a fairytale story.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Congrats 8D

I'm thinking, I'd happily get engaged, but I wouldn't get married. I'd like being introduced as a 'fiancee', but not a 'wife'. I really don't like that word, "wife". Some people I know start bandying it about in the weirdest way, start saying 'my wife' instead of the person's name. I think I will stick with being a 'miss', 'free and single'! 8)

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the post count of a man; and that number is Six hundred threescore and six.

0_o Creepy.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've really gotta find a new pair of shoes... my foot really f***ing hurts.
CT: YAY! later i get to play Feeding Frenzy 2... eating fishes... mwhahahahaha.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking Dani's gone red! And that I like Anglekos' sig.

Also thanks Lexy :) I like being a fiancé - we're gonna have a loooooooong engagement anyway - due to funding! :)

Top Bottom