• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hey, I'm back and I've adopted my IDGAF attitude. Think I'm gonna need it from now on.

If anyone's got a problem with me, that's tough, I'm not going anywhere.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
^ I got what IDGAF means without having to look it up! I'm probably too proud about that fact. >.>;;

CT: Yeah, **** it, I'm ditching summer school tomorrow. That teacher can kiss my ****ing ass.

+ Fifty-two :'D

aka958

Don't trust people
IDGAF?

Even the a is in there? Don't they usually mute them or have them as small letters?
Ohh... I know, this is the part where you have the opportunity to use "IDGAF", lawl. XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!
I got to see his liddle face!!! So what if it's 2D - I got to see his face!!!!!! :D :D :D
I wish the D-word would stop coming up. I'm not. I'm just ginormously fat. There is no other medical explanation for it. I'm F.A.T.

Mood swings must die.
I hate being excited and happy one moment and full of energy, and the next being so down in the dumps that all I want to do is crawl into bed and stay there for infinity.

I wish I could sleep better. I need my sleep while I can still have it.
Gimme my sleep! :mad:

And is it just me and my messed up emotions, or is he seriously having male PMS right now? It's like he avoids me and only talks to me when he's forced to. WTF.

Top Bottom