• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
^Not true!
I promised to draw you Vergil. I still haven't finished it or really gotten into it because I'm lacking confidence, just like you. That doesn't make you a failure, it just means you give a sh*t about the person you're doing it for and you want to do your best. We're our own worst critics!

CT: I'm down to three names.
Dean.
Seth.
Ryan.

Which one do you guys like best?

Master!! Late reply is late, but I suggest Seth!

For you see I have an older bro named Seth ^_^

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
He's not cool, he's a grade A a$$hole.
Perhaps this is just the push I need to quit for a while. I've got enough problems irl without being insulted on here.
He's right, though, even if he did say it in an assholeish way. Your signature has a LOT going on. It takes up most of my screen.

CT: When you ask me if you can bring your boyfriend over and I say 'no' that does not mean bring him over anyway then make out with him on my bed and make me feel awkward while we're supposed to be watching Shameless, you ass. God, you're so lucky April was able to come over or I would have beat you upside the head with my PS3.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"Everything will be fine. Every thing will be happy, that's what this music tells me. This is a game about Daniel falling in love with Alexander...
*load screen ends*
I'm scared again now."

aka958

Don't trust people
HEY!
WTF happened to VB's sig? And ava?
What the hell is going on now? :mad:

You can ask here in the general thread or you can you know, ask her directly. Since it's probably she who removed them. .-.

CT: Meh... I hate facebook... only in there to stay in contact with old friend who pretty much never say anything to me either way. Like I can blame them. XD

aka958

Don't trust people
You came online once then not for two days...

Honestly I'm not surprised if I have to wait a month again just for you to write a single reply or if I'm lucky, two.

Top Bottom