• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mobile templates on Blogger? You gotta be kidding me.
My mobile is for making and receiving phone calls when I go out. It's pretty handy when you don't have an answering machine at home, and you're expecting a lot of calls from business peeps.
I don't understand how anyone can blog on their mobile.
Or read.
I mean, come on. Library's aren't extinct. There's nothing stopping you from reading an ACTUAL book on the bus. So what if it's fanfiction? Get a friggin printer and print it out, if it's REALLY that good and no other story will satisfy. I've done it plenty of times. I have a whole box full of other writer's fanfictions.
It's not rocket science to MAKE a book yourself either. I'm planning on making a couple for Christmas this year - one for me and one as a gift for my best writing buddy. I'm just waiting for Rebellion to be completed and posted up so I can get around to it. >.>
Seriously though. It's NOT rocket science. If you can navigate the friggin internet on your mobile, making a book is easier than cake.

....CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Mmmmmmmmmmm.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Vergil, your my man, I love you, but why you gotta always come in against Arkam and mess up my flow, no more DevilTrigger for me :(

EDIT: I take that back...Vergil kicked his ass! you do not mess...with a son of SPARDA!!!! JACKPOT!
I have the true power of....Sparda!

Not very classy for someones dying words.

Osaka

trollololol
I saw the word "cake" at the end of your post before reading anything else and subsequently ended up thinking -

Cake. Cake. Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake,cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake.
Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake.
Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake. Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake. Cake. >.>

....CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Osaka is very hungry and wants some cake now. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cake!!!
I got the idea from Inception. /pun pun har har har
:D

CT: Gosh I'm pathetic.
Hubby: Hey, babes, here's a hundred bucks. Go spoil yourself.
Me: Thanks sweetie! *buys a couple of pens* WHOOO!

I.am.pathetic. XDD

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I know I post some random cake :mad: STUFF but this realy takes the....um...sandwhich

good_night_022.gif

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Why was I unaware that Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner kissed until five minutes ago?

Brb, gonna go read EdwardxJacob slash.

Meg

PIZZA!

EDIT: AH MY GOSH I POSTED THIS ON 11:11!!!!!! That means my pizza post is good luck! :eek:

Top Bottom