• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Going on what Credo said... I was under the impression they were in the early beta stages back in January already. o_O
I dunno if that's a good thing. :S

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Bed......my best option now :)

i better be off in a mo. its getting late and my tummy needs appeasing with food.
Night everyone

I agree bedways is rightways now, Good night all!

ItsBedtimeWibblyPig.jpg
<-WTF!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Everyone is going to sleep! D:!!!!!

CT: just don't think about it.
If I don't think about it, I won't lose my mind about it, and I won't get depressed and aggravated and I won't cry.
Just. Don't. Think.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yes, because people who are five foot eight are sooooo menacing. Jesus Christ, that is a Sue if I ever saw one. Natural purple streaks? Are you serious?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
^ It's on some Harry Potter forums. I guess its to be expected, since that fandom is overflowing with Sues and Stus.

+ "Man, Danielle! I'm totally not gay! Two knuckles doesn't count, not even. I only kiss other guys 'cause emo chicks are fat."
"Oh, Daniel. I'm sorry, bro. I heard about how you wished your grandpa would get off you. Or just **** more softly."
"It doesn't help I dress like a Nazi. I'm gonna go cut my wrists."
"Aw. Wanta go see Where the Wild Things Are with me?"
"After I go to Hot Topic with my mom."

How our conversation escalated to that, I don't even...

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
We need to get some more trophy's on the go, we only ave ones for "likes" or post count...wait a min, that gives me an idea, wheres Meg?

MEG! quick, to the batcave!

EDIT: wow, MainEvent tv used one of MY pics in his DmC vid, I feel so honored, wait, where was my shoutout! ;)

Top Bottom