• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks Capcom, rip my fangirl heart out, throw it against the wall, stamp on it and spit on it... then chuck it in a bin... just... *wails dramatically and incoherently* :(

Ooh, tis getting dark...

Meg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDDDDD

Oooooh MAN! That made my day. :D I hate Mary Sues. "Oh! Imma run around in this bathing suit doing cool stunts despite all the extra weight!"
What a dumb bitch. XD

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Sleep well all :)

Good%20Night%20%28126%29.gif

Reactions: Meg

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
The downloads might not be illegal it says "may be subject to copyright" may but Ill stop and now Ill have to save up money to buy music oh well.

Osaka

trollololol
One of the many good things about last night - being asked by the doorman of the nightclub what was my age. (did I really look under 21?? lol)

And the bad thing - actually forgetting how old I really am. >.< (Though I had had a few drinks before hand, so the blame is held there. :p )

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Haven't been here for a while and there's new E3 things to see! I'm so annoyed! I sit getting bored of DmC for months then the bloody second I move house and don't have the Internet things kick off again!!! >_<

Top Bottom