• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I REALLY hope that this is the only update my 360 needs. I can't get any others as the cornwall library system has blocked the site with one of their policies... (gee thanks.)
Might as well update my PS3 while I'm at it.... OVER 100MB! These gaming companies don't do things by halves... I miss the simple days of the Sega Mega Drive *Sighs and Starts to reminisce.*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Wow...The Deus Ex Human Revolution preview is...Wow...
I don't think I've ever played anything quite like it in my life, just...Wow...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Yay! It updated and I can finally play my new game... Seems alot of hassle for one game though.

CT: so from what I've read, Street Fighter x Tekken is Capcom's chance to mess up... I mean alter the way Tekken characters fight.
I think they're getting pretty good at messing things up, I mean... altering things in games.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I love it when people can see I have my hands full with two little kids and they tap me on the shoulder and start to ask me to move faster/move over so they can get past, and their reactions when they see HOLY MOLY this woman is ginormously pregnant! I still don't know whether it's a compliment or a burden that people can't tell I'm pregnant from behind.

It's getting harder to walk so far every week. I'm practically bumping this bubs with my knees when I walk.
Oh well, only... um... wow, I just realised I don't have a countdown ticker. Dammit.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^Are they blind or just being ignorant DS?

lc.png

Is no one else freaked out by this laughing cow?! :S

EDIT: I'm off... need to test something

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
A whole summer of workouts getting bigger better faster stronger is good and all but man its going to suck today was horrible and the coach said that it was a light work out and he wasn't lying it will get worse

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I can't believe I'm doing this! This is amazing, yet I'm scared...I'm going to see him on around his birthday this year!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Are they blind or just being ignorant DS?
I've asked myself that over and over.
The people (the older guys especially) also have a knack of spitting on the ground when they see me. I dunno but I take that as a sign of disrespect. I'm waiting for the day I'm back in shape and they do that. I swear I'll punch out whatever teeth they have left in their ugly mugs! It drives. me. mad!!!!!
It also makes me hate the neighbourhood. Yea, I'll spit on YOU Johnsonville.

Anyways. I gotta go clean. My MIL is coming tonight and I want to have the bottom of the house tidy and clean, at least, before I get home later. Because then it's off to get my ironing sorted out. All three heaped baskets full of it. Yep. I'm going to have elephant feet by the end of the night. Water retention sucks.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
What once was just a
D R E A M
is becoming a
Reality
The impossible
is now possible
Nothing to hold me back
full speed ahead
take this chance
while it still stands!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well now.
o_O
Um.
How the hell did that happen?

You mean how the hell did it NOT happen?

I'm sure I have. I'm dead sure I have before. I can't NOT have.

Well I'm looking at the D's and I'm not seeing the name anywhere.

But...how is this even possible?

We both know you have the talent for achieving the impossible. Go add her. Nitwit.

Wait, my brain is still spazzing out trying to make sense of this.

It's not going to make sense. It DOESN'T make sense. Go. Do it. Dooooo eeeeeeet.

Done. I'm just still....very... shocked. Stunned. Mistified. Confused.

****ed off?

Yeah, that's in there somewhere, too. I still want to know how this is possible. She should have been one of the first to go on my favourites list. We've only ever roamed the FG fandom for like, three years, if it hasn't been longer than that already. It's a small fandom so we bumped into each other a lot before we became friends.

She IS on your favourites list. Just not in ALL the favourites lists.

EXACTLY!!!! How. is. that. POSSIBLE?!?!?!?!?1111!!!!

...I'm assuming that's a rhetorical question.

And. Wow. My muse suddenly came very much alive because of this realisation. It's friggin scary.

Top Bottom