• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Nuuuuuhuuuhuuuuuhuuuuhuuuu! D:
That's what they did with DMC4 too. OMFW just DIE CAPCOM!!! D:

Yep, didn't say a single thing we didn't already know, if you wanted to greatly nitpick,

-they confirmed (pretty much by repeated uses of the word) that this is a reboot

-they said there was an entity (prob government in my opinion) that could control the shift between the real world and that strange one

-the producer, in response to a question asking about returning characters said "maybe" with a very smug grin on his face

-they said they wanted players to have a lot of different weapons and firearms, varying in uses, implying a lot more than we've seen

-also when talking about firearms he mentioned abilities, that will also come into play in platforming, puzzle and combat situations

-he said he thought that Dantes white hair was cool...didn't say that 9 months ago, oh well

-they also said that the could not say when we would receive any more information

That may make it sound like it included a lot, but honestly that would realy be fishing for information and I basically just worded the script of the interview.

EDIT: I just love editing in my grammar, it makes me feel so smart :D

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Have a good night all :)

DMC3___Sweet_Dreams_by_tanlammy.jpg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I don't think I'll ever be able to let go. It's ancient history, man. But it means I'll always be half here and half in Hell.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah okay sure, why not just go and hang out with your friend and not see me for two days when we're meant to be trying for a baby. And what with everything else that's been going on I could do with you with me...But whatever.

Top Bottom