• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just....ugh.
And yes yes yes, I know I know, I keep saying today is my last day on the forum. But I did also warn everyone that you'll have to put up with me a couple of days more before I head off overseas, so by Friday you'll likely not hear a peep from me for a while.

Plus, this place is evil. EVIL.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm sorry, I think that's so classic.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....aaaah. People.
They say funny things, they do. Silly things, but funny nonetheless.
Gosh that really made my day.
I can't stop laughing about it. It's just so....what's the word for it?
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Juvenile. Yep, yep, that's the term I'd put to it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XDDDDDD

Meg

I love being mocked, insulted, and laughed at in more than one place. ;_; That ruined my day.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Have a good night everyone :D

115sd9.gif

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I love being mocked, insulted, and laughed at in more than one place. ;_; That ruined my day.

I just wanted to clear this up. My post was never meant to mock or insult anyone, though I'm pretty sure a few people jumped on the 'report' button because they took offense to what I had to say. If anyone did get offended by what I said, then you completely missed the point of my post and you're fan-harping on the negatives, and I will not apologise for you taking it the wrong way. All I'm really asking is for mutual respect between fans. I felt like I was made a fool by being tricked into reading that thread (hence the thread title) and being made to feel like my support and excitement for the game is an insult to the fandom and the franchise as a whole. It's not a personal attack on anyone. It's stating an opinion and voicing a suggestion for RESPECT, because I didn't feel very good after practically being told that I'm wrong for not following the majority of fans. My mere presence on this forum feels like a mockery because I'm geared up for DmC. It's like I have no right to be, and because I am, I shouldn't even be here.

And I'm sorry I laughed at you, but I found it funny that anyone would look at my post as a way of debunking their opinion with my own, because that's the exact issue I was ranting about in the first place. I don't know how many times I can say that my intention is not to tell everyone to see things my way. It's a waste of time, it's not going to happen, why wage war when we all know we'll get nowhere at the end? My point was that I feel like I'm being belittled for my opinion by the masses, and that's not fair on me, or anyone else who shares my pov. I mean, it was either laugh at your rant because you missed the message I'm trying to get across, or cry because a FRIEND of mine thinks I'd stoop as low as forcing my opinion on them. It doesn't say much about the impression people have of me here, and quite frankly it doesn't do my character justice. I'm not that kind of person, but for speaking up about an issue that's been eating at me and giving a voice to an issue that's been nagging at others who are in the same boat as me, I've been made to feel, once again, like I've done the wrong thing for saying anything at all.

I don't mean to aim this just at you Meg, this has happened time and time again before on the forum. The whole concrit episode that exploded in my face, and trying to have discussions with my friends only to have them attack me for having not agreed with them... I mean at this point I can honestly say I enjoyed discussing topics with SpardaTM and Moses more because I didn't have to worry about treading on their toes. They were open for debate and opinion, and there had been that mutual understanding that he's not going to back down from his opinion, and I'm not going to back down from mine, but it's good fun to see how the other views certain things anyway. But with my friends it's like...I don't know, like if I say something that opposes their opinion, then I'm attacking them and they get upset with me and either leave comments in ranting threads about what I had to say, or they straightout attack me and accuse me of being wrong for disagreeing with them at all.

I dunno. This kind of thing has happened one time too many to my liking on this forum. Everyone says we're all entitled to our opinion, yet when I say something that's not in line with what everyone else thinks or feels, then I'm flame-baiting or ruffling feathers on purpose. I don't get how this dynamic works. No, actually, this dynamic doesn't work. I'm seriously considering not coming back to the forum at all because of this. NOTE: NOT because of YOU, Meg. Just, THIS kind of thing happening to me over and over again. I don't have trouble like this on other forums. Maybe people here just think I'm a nasty person and that's it.

Anyway. Thought fart over.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I don't know what Justin Timberlake is talking about I already brought sexy back and I didn't need a song to do it either.

Meg

Uh oh! Sounds to me this was the misunderstanding of the century! :eek:

MV, My ranting post wasn't aimed at you at all. I agreed with several of the posts you made in that other thread. That tread reminded me of stuff that happened in the past and I got all e_e because of it. That's why I said that my rant wasn't directed at anyone because it wasn't, it was just a general feeling I've had concerning multiple topics, not just DMC/DmC. Perhaps I should have been more clear on that? No, MV I thought your post in that DmC thread was fair and made good points, also a very good response considering how misleading the thread name was (I thought it was gonna be a fun thread for supporters).

Also, you got reported? For what? :confused: I hope you didn't think I did it because that didn't even cross my mind. ;_;

You have every right in the world to be super pumped up for DmC. I might not be, but I don't think any less of you for being excited. (Its fun to be excited ^^) Sounds to me like we're on the same side here. We both want each side to respect each other. I respect your opinion and you respect mine which is nice. ^^

Sorry for my previous post in this thread. I was just taken aback that I was being laughed at by someone I respect. But it sounds like it was just a misunderstanding, so I hope this clears everything up. ^^

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
-nother snip-

Master, I don't think you're nasty either. I have a great deal of respect for both you and Meg, and I really hope that this misunderstanding patches up soon. ;_;

I realize that I probably have no right stepping into this because I don't know what joke thread you guys are referencing to. I don't live under a rock, per se, I just make it a point to avoid that section of the forum until things cool down a bit. Conflict reminds me of home, and that just turns my stomach and makes me want to assume the fetal position.

BUT! I didn't really mean to turn this into one of those "lol, tonks thinks she's a mod" kind of posts, I actually wanted to apologize to you because I've been very, very guilty of freaking out when someone's opinion doesn't mesh with mine. I'm a hypocrite, and I sincerely apologize for that.

Again, I'm really sorry, Master. I hope this doesn't discourage you from hanging around here, because that would really suck! ;_;

Same goes for you, Meg. Please feel better. ;_;

I hope I'm not being presumptuous, I just feel bad...

Reactions: Meg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Meg: oh...doh! Misunderstandings FTW? No? No. LOL! It's all good.

Again, I'm really sorry, Master. I hope this doesn't discourage you from hanging around here, because that would really suck! ;_;
Well...considering you called me Master, I think I'll come back. ^_^ LOL! :p

I'm outta here guys, time for packing. Take care everyone!

Reactions: Meg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Today is my two year Anniversary with my girlfriend and I'm stuck at work later...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Hey, I know this is a little late, but I'd hate hate hate hate hate HATE if you leave.

Meg

YAY! Glad we got that all cleared up. ^_^ Good luck with everything and see you when you get back. ^^

CT: So tired....need food!

aka958

Don't trust people
OMFG! My arm is NAKED! :O
Wait... I just don't have my watch there. Leaving it at the shop for them to repair it... I haven't been without it since I got it. ._.

Top Bottom