• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Crap - that clock hasn't been put forward and it's actually 8am......I should be going to work now! >_<

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Just sold Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Just Cause 2, and God of War Collection, and I feel that it is time for me to sell unwanted games and uninteresting games that I have now.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Just changed my av 'cuz I felt like the forums needed a bit of purple-ness. Dunno if I like it....I'll keep it for now. *shrugs*

Reactions: Meg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That'll p*** em' off.
Why should i be sorry for being honest... oh yeah, cos they're tw*ts!

EDIT ~ For f**k's sake's just shut up... you such a f**king smart arse, you're so f***ing annoying

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
*We interrupt this thread of "What Are You Thinking" to bring you these service announcements...*

"Hi I'm Trevor Mcdonald, in recent events, SpawnShooter seems to have noticed a slight problem when posting, when he clicks post, nothing seems to happen and has to click twice sometimes resulting in a double, while nothing serious and easily avoided through simple intelligence I thought we could all laugh at him should such an event happen.

In other news SpawnShooter's keboard is also begining to break and as a case some buttons either stick or don't work and in case's of quick messages mistakes are easily made (I think he's just a bit stupid)
SpawnShooter had this to say

"hi everyone, I'm just saying sorry for an mistakes I make juring typing or if I double post"

I personally think it is a disgrace what makes the news now-a-days, I'm Trevor Mcdonald, good night"

*We now return to your scheduled viewing*

EDIT: I'm off for the night and sorry for the now realy long post, goodnight :)

picture-28.png

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh my god what have I gotten myself into? I'm still not all that good at drawing armor, so why did I take it upon myself to draw something COMPLETELY COVERED IN IT?!

Ugh, damn Ardors... Coolest angels in Bayonetta by far, but damn their armor is hard to draw!

SpawnShooter

Wow time flies when you're having fun, I can't believe how late it is, I'm ready to kick ass!:cool:

EDIT: "and right now my soul is saying it wants to STOP YOU!"
It never gets old, it's almost as good as fill your dark soul...

SpawnShooter

*staggers in*

"phew I'm outta breath now....OK I'm good"

"AHHHHHHH! hey VB is online, hi VeeB :D you should join in running around and screaming, It's great fun ;)
oh well I'm back to the grindstone"

*deep breath*

AHHHHHHHH!

Reactions: Meg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi Spawnshooter
I was gonna say, I though Capcom were gonna release an April fools statement about the new Dante.

I'm in pain, so i think i'll leave the running around bit to you

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I remember last year Credo creating an April fools thread about DMC 5......
If only we'd known DINO was lurking in the shadows about to make an appearance not long after. lol. :)

Top Bottom