• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Storm Silves;302279 said:
*crosses fingers*

For those of you looking for a longer thought, look elsewhere. You're wasting about 4 seconds of your life reading this. Why are you still reading? STOP! Those are seconds you'll never get back!

No, seriously, do you have anything better to do?

CT: Stupid joke aside, I'm kinda... Conflicted about a lotta stuff... Not sure if I wanna go into detail.

I wasted over 10 seconds. BINGO! The big red bloodhound that climbs buildings and destroys Mars.

Meg

SpawnShooter;302267 said:
^L.O.D.S is a serious condition!

not enough exposure to Dante will, fill your light soul with dark!(among other horrible things)

L.O.D.S? Sounds like LoD! :lol:

CT: Bleh, dentist.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Someone really needs to wind their ego in... *sighs* just pathetic
hmm, what to do... oh yeah, i've gotta get pop that lawnmower

EDIT~ Am i f***ing invisible or something?!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Just spreading some Sons-Of-Sparda-ness because, simular to L.O.D.S, L.O.S.O.S can be even more fatal

dante-vs-vergil.jpg

and no one likes L.O.S.O(r)S

HAHA i think thats the Pun Of The Month!(P.O.T.M)
*bows*
"thankyou, thankyou"

M

Mishka

Why should i listen to HIM! All he does is yelling and saying he doesn't even care anymore? good that he doesn't have children of his own!

Osaka

trollololol
Yesterday and the day before I saw a strange, bright circular object in the sky that seemed to produce rays of heat. It's been so long since I've seen such a thing that I've forgotten what it is.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
OUAI SHAW BEH THA OUANE DHA FYIULLL YO DAAAAKKKK SOOOOHHHHUUULLL WATH LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHTTTTT!!!

Ooooopppsss....:p:D:cool::lol::):O

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Danzye371;302391 said:
OUAI SHAW BEH THA OUANE DHA FYIULLL YO DAAAAKKKK SOOOOHHHHUUULLL WATH LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHTTTTT!!!

Ooooopppsss....:p:D:cool::lol::):O

Bad Danzye! That line is never to be mentioned here! :ninja:

---

I kinda miss having to do an essay or an assignment, kept me occupied...Bored...Bored...Bored...WTB something to do.

Top Bottom