• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i think... imma heading off in a bit. I also think that loading all those pics has killed my phone... definitely.

Cuddles with mish Tilly methinks.
Night.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I don't have time to spread the Dante-ness tonight :(

I have my very stressful preview of my exhibition at work tomorrow - I'm very excited, but stressed too! I might be in the paper looking like a fool! :D

Osaka

trollololol
Ebony;302494 said:
I don't have time to spread the Dante-ness tonight :(
Sucks. :(

I have my very stressful preview of my exhibition at work tomorrow - I'm very excited, but stressed too! I might be in the paper looking like a fool! :D
Oh really? :O So what's it all about?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
By popular demand its Lightning-ness!
woooooo
Lightning_FF13_14.jpg

*passes out AGAIN*

aka958

Don't trust people
I suddenly, out of nowhere wants Zell in Dissidia. DX

My FFVIII team will be Squall, Zell and Rinoa. They got the highest damage dealing limit breaks in the game. Sadly I got to push aside Irvine... :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Master Vergil;302501 said:
Is there anybody else who wants to join in prompt 9?

I can't this time... I have two characters who are rivals, but they're two things.

1. Little known.

2. I can't write them very well yet.

So, I suppose I'll do prompt 10 instead... But I'm only going to enter mine in for fun, not for contest purposes.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Okay, but the whole thing is just for the fun of it. You guys know not to take the contest too seriously, right? :/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Master Vergil;302523 said:
^Okay, but the whole thing is just for the fun of it. You guys know not to take the contest too seriously, right? :/

Yeah, I had fun writing what I wrote. I was happy with it, at least.

Meg

SpawnShooter;302509 said:
By popular demand its Lightning-ness!
woooooo
Lightning_FF13_14.jpg

*passes out AGAIN*

O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances around*

CT: Dante/Vergil/Nero-ness is one thing. I find it amazing I can get other people to spread the Lightning-ness on a DMC forum.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Go for it Dani ^_^

CT: Ouch. That's not good. Why is it doing that? OUCH! :(

When are these people bringing my bloody table? Agh, I'm already late for kindy. Damn it! And it's THURSDAY! *^&%$%&^^*&

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
All this talk of syndromes.
It's too much of a harsh reminder. I know it's just for the lulz but...eish. I can't. I want to get my mind off it for a wee bit or it's going to drive me to tears. Again. Agh. Well. I'll just get off the forum then. Sorted.

Top Bottom