• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hackers needz to getz ze life, yes?
YES!!!!

I need a break from the news. It's running practically 24/7. And I can't bear it anymore, I just can't deal with it. It makes me want to leave Welly for good, cos if THAT happened in Chch, how much worse off will WE be when this BIG ONE they've been predicting for the past 6-7 years hits? This is why I want my kids bedrooms right next to mine instead of on the other side of the friggin house. You can't walk when an earthquake of 9. whatevertheypredicted hits. Hell I don't think you can even crawl.

My head hurts so bad from all of this drama.

Death toll up to 98 people. They found a 5 month old and a 9 month old this morning. And they had hope for one person in the chapel but seeing as they haven't found any survivors since yesterday afternoon...

And I just heard, after they've claimed there is probably no one alive in the CTV building, that they just received a text from someone stuck in that pile of concrete.

This is giving me the shakes. I don't want to live here anymore. UK, please?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ It must be awful over there. :( Hope your ok. *hugz*

I can't remember what I was thinking after reading MV's post....:(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Glad to hear you and the family are okay MV.

My profile isn't working. By the looks of it, no one's is. *kinda breathes a sigh of relief.*

Damn, my internet is still playing up. Its sooo slow.

OOh Post. Damn, another bill.

I'll never go to yahoo chatrooms again
154218d4.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sBitch;301097 said:
My profile isn't working. By the looks of it, no one's is. *kinda breathes a sigh of relief.*

Yeah, and the social groups aren't working either. (wants to RP so bad but can't)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thanks guys, yeah we're alright. The people in Christchurch are getting back on their feet with a lot of help too. The only shortage they have at this point is water, but even that load is lightened because a lot of people are leaving Christchurch anyway.

CT: Will I be hated for that? Probably. I thought it was...well. I don't have a word for it. I just wrote it for therapeutic reasons. It made me feel better. Sort of. I finally accomplished my goal of killing Dante anyway.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Stupid laptop, can't even give me a warning when the battery is about to go.
Yay forum :D Aww, no profile :(
Ah well, at least i'm not getting a virus warning this time.

CT: Wonder what trouble i can get up to today *looks around suspiciously*

Top Bottom