• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yay done!
My Dante-ness spreading continues! *evil grin!*
.....but I still need to sort some other stuff, but I need to get onwith something else now.....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
CT: That's fine by me, she can kiss my arse and lump it.
Jumped up little, know-it-all brat. (Sorry, think she knows it all...)

Oh, i be a tad itchy and a tad bitchy too... I can't help it, I'm in one of those moods. I'm feeling very vicious... GRRRRRR....

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
A football match, and they've given us a Rugby Commentator *MEGA FACEPALM*.
Well, at least they're covering our match on the radio... pity it isn't rugby, it would've been the main event.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay. I give up. I'll just stay out of there until the game/demo is released and someone with an individual opinion that is not influenced and directed by the loud-mouths posts. Maybe then people will quit comparing skunk head Dante with Twilight. I totally don't get the comparison. At all. WTF, really? REALLLLLLY?

And on that note, Pattinson isn't that bad. He hates Edward, which is why he pulls off the whole self-loathing thing so well.

He not fan of Twilight, in reduced language, in case my previous statement was too difficult to understand. Whatever pays the bills, y'know!

I still don't see how DmC Dante looks like Eddi sparkle-boy anyway.

And with that,I'm outta here. Before I get, I duno, crucified for saying Pattinson is okay.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
6-0!!!! WHOOOO-HOOOOOOOOT!
what a game, and what a bunch of sore losers the opponents are!!!
I haven't seen a result like that in aaaages.

A happy VB... BLOOMIN HECK!

aka958

Don't trust people
Starcraft 2 servers unavailable...

F*ck you. I just spent the whole night trying to install this sh*t properly. THEN THE F*CKING SERVERS ARE UNAVAILABLE!? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
_:pirate:!
.. ^

This is my pirate friend, his name is John!

P.S he may have no stomach, but he sure has *pirate voice" hearrrrrrt!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
See y'all later :D

sweet-dreams-kitten-dreams-6376840-535-414.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
pressure.
headache.
agh bloody hell I hate stress.
It's not good for the baby, y'know, so I don't know how come I have to deal with the most of it.

And apparently this is no longer my wedding. I have an input on some things but everything else everyone else is taking into their own damn hands. It's supposed to be the bride's day, not the groom's day or the mother of the bride's parents' day. MINE.

So now I'm having menus that don't fit my theme colour put on the tables and my hubby-to-be (if I don't kill him in his sleep before the wedding, that is) wants a casual wedding. So he's going to probably show up in khaki shorts and a lose shirt on the day. In a colour that doesn't match my dress in the slightest. And he's probably not going to care about my opinion on what suit he goes for, because if I say I don't like it, he's going to go all mopy and sulky and boohoo woe is me. Because, you know, it's not like it's MY day or anything, so...
****it. You know what, I give up. Do whatever the hell you people want. I don't care. All I want is the stupid paper to make it official, and food ready to fill my tummy afterward. I don't give a shnit about anything else anymore, you people can figure it out yourselves. I've got enough on my plate as it is already - birthday party, fixing my tumble dryer, inviting people and getting money for the next birthday party, FINDING A HOUSE, not to mention arranging furniture removal services and packing up this place and cleaning it up, and trying to find a moment or two to write a sentence or so on my novel which is due THIS WEEKEND, and of course only when I'm not puking my guts out in the bathroom am I able to do any of these other things.

So go F up the wedding, I don't give a shnit anymore. It's not what I envisioned it anyway, far from it, so what the hell do I care really. Whatever.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;301045 said:
This seems to have happened about once a month or so for the last few months.... =/

It's also extremely annoying. Why the hell does it keep happening? Are the forums that big of a target for hacks, or is this just routine maintenance? Cuz judging by the broken state of the forums, it doesn't seem very routine.

Top Bottom