• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Storm Silves;301055 said:
TCD makes a good point...

Hmph. Butthurt fans don't get that other people have opinions. Figures.

No need to jump to conclusions. :p

CT: heh heh heh

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What the hell?

How lame are hackers?

Hello everyone.

Guess this is our chat room for now :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well this Thread is really about what you're thinking, but right now I think we're all on the same level of 'what the hell just happened?' here, so we can pretty much come here for now to relate to these annoying events.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm thinking it was good to have got on, but now I must leave. See you tomorrow, I hope.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
MY COLORS ARE GONE. SAHGOUIPHERIEUFWK

And I can't thank anyone for wishing me a happy birthday. So, uh...thanks guys. I would have done it yesterday, but I only got on on my phone.

And, DT, Derek wanted me to tell you to tell Danny and Drakon that his birthday is next Monday.

Anyways, time to gush over my awesome boyfriend. *gushes uncontrollably* We had our first kiss today~ After two weeks, we finally did~ <3

+ It's 8 already? Dayum, I need to shower.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devon K. Ryley;301078 said:
MY COLORS ARE GONE. SAHGOUIPHERIEUFWK

And I can't thank anyone for wishing me a happy birthday. So, uh...thanks guys. I would have done it yesterday, but I only got on on my phone.

And, DT, Derek wanted me to tell you to tell Danny and Drakon that his birthday is next Monday.

Anyways, time to gush over my awesome boyfriend. *gushes uncontrollably* We had our first kiss today~ After two weeks, we finally did~ <3

+ It's 8 already? Dayum, I need to shower.

Next Monday? Alright, I'll make sure to tell em. ;)

Top Bottom