• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Wow as if i dont love me mums roast anyway...but pigs in blankets!
shes realy out done herself.

Mother! i commend thee! *bows*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Is that a sausage in bacon?

I thought I wouldn't like them at Xmas, but they were actually delicious >.>

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
pig in a pig... ingenious... yum.

I have to say it, Dante is awesome...
TRAITOR
Well i don' see you in MvC3.
Fair point

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil'sBitch;300793 said:
^ so do i.

Looking forward to seeing him getting shot in CSI :D

Already seen it on youtube. I watched the 30'ish vid. Let the page be open for about half an hour. I looked at the comment section and it said "This video has been commented 1237 times since you started it".

Me = O_O

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil'sBitch;300797 said:
I don't go onto youtube (eats up my daily mb limit). I'll have to savor the moment when they show it on tv :D

I guess that's better. Don't forget to tape it. :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What did I miss?
Did I miss anything?
I'm probably missing out on a lot of things. Every time I come back on here after a weekend something major happened and all I have to go on are the scraps of vague comments being tossed around by other members.
Yes, this forum would make Gossip Girl squirm in shame. XDDDD

I have to go get ready. I wish I had more hours in the day! Then I can spend a few hours idling on the forum. *sigh*

Dance into the night - Nickelback :wub: Friggin awesome DMC amv. Makes me want to write again. ^_^ *siiiiiiiiigggghhh*

I really wish I had more time. If I died tomorrow, I'd ask God to send me back to this hellhole because there's SO MUCH I STILL HAVE TO DO!!!!

Including actually talking to Him again. I suck. I suck piles. I suck ostrich egg sized piles. Gross, I know. I'm disgusting for neglecting my and my family's spiritual well being. Really shameful.

Meg

Master Vergil;300806 said:
What did I miss?
Did I miss anything?
I'm probably missing out on a lot of things. Every time I come back on here after a weekend something major happened and all I have to go on are the scraps of vague comments being tossed around by other members.
Yes, this forum would make Gossip Girl squirm in shame. XDDDD

Wait. Something happened? o_O

Top Bottom