• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

The crazy demon;295607 said:
Now that i think of it, since 01/01/2000 every six years we are supposed to die :wacko:

I think 2018 was the year a meteor is supposed to crash into the earth!

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
^true, but how many times were we "suppose to die" and didn't? honestly my thought on it is, we don't know and we weren't meant to know. but i am just one man and one opinion.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Then there was bird flu... (wasn't that about 2006?)

Thank crikey that's done... moving all those boxes have strained my back.

I'm thinking of writing a another DMC story, but it needs alot of thought... and brain power is something that i am lacking at the moment :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
3 days! In 3 days I've beaten Prince of Persia: Warrior Within TWICE! Or... almost... stupid Dahaka at hard difficulty got to use his OP powers. <.<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
6/6/06 didn't scare me in the least, honestly. Neither does 2012, or hey, this new 2018? Doesn't faze me at all.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;295702 said:
6/6/06 didn't scare me in the least, honestly. Neither does 2012, or hey, this new 2018? Doesn't faze me at all.

6/6/06? I forgot that day. xP

This new 2018? Wut wut? I knew about that before 2012. XD

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Storm Silves;295702 said:

Well I can see the reptiles outliving the humans anyway. I mean look at this puny skin...pathetic!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Holy parenting class, Batman! o_O

I think I'm about to be scarred for life. The classes with the nice teachers are always the ones with traumatic content. >.>

Meg

aka958;295704 said:
6/6/06? I forgot that day. xP

This new 2018? Wut wut? I knew about that before 2012. XD

I certainly hope not since as it turns out its actually 2024, not 2018. Whoops. XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm STILL elated that I defeated Archfiend Vazdah. I have no idea WHY it feels so good, but I did it so... Yay. :3

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Aside from the usual thoughts I have...I have no idea when was the last time I posted here

Although I could somehow give a look at my recent post but...I'm too lazy for it

But yay, new post from me!

Top Bottom