• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;295721 said:
I certainly hope not since as it turns out its actually 2024, not 2018. Whoops. XD

There was something about 2018.

#
# July 27 – Mars will make its closest approach to Earth since 2003. It will not be as close as the 2003 opposition.

Oh yeah... mixed that up with there being something coming really close to earth. An asteroid or whatever it was. I was damn sure it was 2018, that or 2024 or 2032 or something in the 2040's... Damn I hate years.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just thinking about all the destruction of the Earth theories that you lot have been talking about. My girlfriend also told me something about another Galaxy colliding with ours. And we could either all burn to death or be knocked into empty space without any orbiting planets. So that brightened my day (sarcasm).

Meg

LordOfDarkness;295764 said:
Just thinking about all the destruction of the Earth theories that you lot have been talking about. My girlfriend also told me something about another Galaxy colliding with ours. And we could either all burn to death or be knocked into empty space without any orbiting planets. So that brightened my day (sarcasm).

That isn't supposed to happen for another billion years.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
How come this has suddenly turned into the depressing doomsday thread.
I WANT TO LIIIIIIVE!

Stupid VAT rise!
I have no money... oh wait, Super Mario Bros came in the post this morning... something to do later :D

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I can't wait until I get my scores back. I'm actually feeling some mild form of anxiety >.<

I miss art class >.>

I wonder how long it will take Mom to notice that I snuck off with the last soft drink?

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
i'm thinking it sucks i can't write as much as i want due to my ps3's browser having such a short character limit but i just put up a bit more on crimson feather, my original story which does feature afew dmc characters. co-authoring with me will be Storm Silves.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
EPIC FAIL ON A MAJOR SCALE *Facepalm*

~Edit~ I LOVE this forum! All HAIL THE IGNORE LIST!!!! For it has the power... of ignore :D
WHOOT!

Sorry, a tiny bit hyper.

Meg

Did you ever go to a website only to realize you already had it open in another window? Happens to me quite a bit. Sometimes I'll be on this forum in like five different windows and tabs. XD

Top Bottom