• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
No snow here.... (West Cornwall) We're running out of grit for the roads...again?! Wow, thats really being prepared.
Father fell down out running due to ice... I wonder, If i break his legs... will that stop him :lol:

Wow, I've got all of this stuff to do... its like... EEP!

VEEEEEEEEERRRRGIL!!!!!!
*SQUEEES*

Meg

Ebony;294111 said:
I'm thinking
'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'
Mwhahahahaaaaaa!

Like this?
grouphugg.gif

Osaka

trollololol
Lexy;294070 said:
^ Me too.

All the snow has done has meant nobody will deliver food to the shops or take the bins away. I wish either the snow would go away or else the UK would start spending a bit more money on being prepared for it.

We didn't have to wait for the snow to come for no one to collect our bins since our bin men decided to go on strike over pay gaps. And as for being prepared for it, ha! How many times has this happened and each damn time we all come to a crashing stop? By the time we are prepared hell will have frozen over.

I'm a bit miffed at the moment due to all this weather; went out at 12 and managed to get to the place I needed to be for about 2 (half hour journey turned into 2hrs by bus. No way was I going to take the car tho now I wish I had), but what really got me was coming back- waited for the bus at 5pm and ended up back home at 9! >=/ No bloody buses working properly. Aggh!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I don't wanna clean the bathroom!
If you've done it regularly like you're supposed to it wouldn't be this bad...
Shut it! You don't have to look after a baby during the day. ._.
No excuse, if your mom can do it so can you. :p
*sigh*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I ****ing love Cobra Starship. <3

+ I really hate how everyone just throws the word "love" around. You've been going out, what? A week? "I LOVE HIM/HER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!111111!1" -_-

+ I cannot wait to get my phone upgraded. It's been spazzy lately. :/

+ Four more hours until the lunar eclipse! 8D

+ Text back, text back, text back.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Abducted by aliens!!!!

@Tonks: LOL, 'course I like it, if you publish it I'm gonna buy it.

CT: That was my phone. Dammit.

Top Bottom