• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^You guys. Really.

@PrototypeRaavyn - yeah, the forums were down for a while.

-edit-
I'm leaving, on a jet plane, tadadadada.
Just kidding, but I am gonna be off the forum until after the new year. I might get back after my birthday. Happy new year, and merry Christmas! :)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Master Vergil;294340 said:
Just kidding, but I am gonna be off the forum until after the new year. I might get back after my birthday. Happy new year, and merry Christmas! :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year MV! *pops a party popper and fancy colourful confetti dances in the air*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Merry Christmas Master Vergil:D

Faust & Storm: *Haz Blushies* You're awesome too, that's why i did the sigs and avi(s)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
You're very welcome VB! :D

CT: I will not give up this battle, it's not in me to give up so easily...so prepare to go down procrastination!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
My adorable Christmas present cat...:3

-sigh- Dad's drank himself into a stupor...

Oh crap. I still have to get a present!! >.<

Meg

^I've got a great idea for a new DMC fic to! Yet I can't come up with a freaking title! >_<

Meg

*sigh*

Looking back I realized how stupid I've acted at times. Times I thought I was in the right. While that doesn't make them right, I was in no way without fault. The hell was I thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;294376 said:
*sigh*

Looking back I realized how stupid I've acted at times. Times I thought I was in the right. While that doesn't make them right, I was in no way without fault. The hell was I thinking?

It's all a part of maturing. It's perfectly natural to do things like that, then look back on them in disbelief. I've gone through at least two phases like that.

Meg

Well aren't you all philosophical and smart. :p

Honestly though, I hope I've matured some even just within the past year. I don't really noticed these things though.

CT: Hmm.....is $20 really worth Gold? It be a nice Christmas present to myself. I haven't spent much money on myself since I bought that Lightning figure. Buuuut....Decisions! >_<

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
At last, just Platinum Batman: Arkham Asylum (Game of the Year Edition). Yay!. :D Now gonna play Dead Space... (prepare for any surprise attacks)

Top Bottom