• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Congrats parents... you hate each other and i hate you... (sorry, i didn't feel it enough to stick in the ranting thread.) Xmas is well and truly f***ed in this house :dry:

Dammit, I'm so sick of arguements.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Play practice...in pajamas! Yeah!
-Bananas in pajamas theme starts playing in head-

Aww...I didn't even WATCH that show and it's in my head! ;_;

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
(sighs) My parents have been arguing for 3 days already. Hope they can settle their differences quickly, because I am not in the mood of getting a rant out of nowhere currently.

Osaka

trollololol
I hope I get lucky next week and get an interview with a positive response but with christmas in the way and it being a long holiday I doubt I'll be starting any work anytime soon. I need monies now. :<

aka958

Don't trust people
I can't get her out of my mind. It's not like I want to get her out of my mind, but seeing her online would make me happy. :3

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Oh man...I hope I don't kill the fish when the tanks are ready...That would suck ass since I am putting so much money into the tanks. ._.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
5bac4dba280421abf0cee4101b8226c9.jpg

Cute and deadly. A winning combo.

*yawn* Nighty night everyone...

EDIT: I didn't really realize that it was stretching the page. It's not that big of a deal with a scroll wheel on my mouse and such, but whatever.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DT, could you PLEASE spoiler your pictures? I really don't enjoy my page being stretched.

+
**** ASSASSIN'S CREED! **** IT, **** IT, **** IT, **** IT!!!!!!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I have a small laptop, so it stretches my page. If I had a regular sized laptop/desktop I wouldn't mind, but yeah. Sorry.

+ It's official. I hate this weekend.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My parents have been arguing for two weeks. Fingers crossed that getting in an argument with me has sorted it out... :D I be a formidable foe :D

NO WAY! She is living in my brain... :lol: I would love that!!

Top Bottom