• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What's with gaming companies ruining everyone's fave characters? Honestly, it's like they don't care anymore.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Storm Silves;293964 said:
What's with gaming companies ruining everyone's fave characters? Honestly, it's like they don't care anymore.

It always seems like they are trying to draw in new audiences by changing them but none of them have realised that not only does it not bring in new people half the time, it pushes existing fans away.

Osaka

trollololol
Faust;293989 said:
I hope I don't kill my fish when I get them sometime this week. ._.

I was going to get some fish, much to the discouragements of some folks around me. Got me a tank, filled it up and then changed my mind. I now have a £70 tank sitting on the floor collecting dust. Oh, and also the new cabinet that fitted the shape of the tank perfectly is also collecting dust (because sticking it on a spair chair I had might not have been a good idea in the long run.)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's pouring buckets outside. I don't think we'll be going anywhere in this rain. Pity, too, since it's the last day :( DARN.

Meg

Its times like these I realize how lucky I am to be loved by so many people here. I feel very blessed to be apart of such a great community. I don't know what I did to deserve it, but thank you so much for the love, support, and encouragement.

toyou.gif

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Meg;294040 said:
Its times like these I realize how lucky I am to be loved by so many people here. I feel very blessed to be apart of such a great community. I don't know what I did to deserve it, but thank you so much for the love, support, and encouragement.

toyou.gif

You are who you are Meg, that's why we do what we do. :D I believe we are lucky to have you as well. ^_^ *hugs*

CT: I can't believe x-mas is this week and for the life of me I can't get the thought of fish out of my head! Maybe I am excited because I am getting some this week...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;294041 said:
You are who you are Meg, that's why we do what we do. :D I believe we are lucky to have you as well. ^_^ *hugs*

CT: I can't believe x-mas is this week and for the life of me I can't get the thought of fish out of my head! Maybe I am excited because I am getting some this week...

Ohmigosh I can't believe I totally forgot it's Christmas this weekend! I was a bit too hung up on cleaning the house and doing my laundry before my partner gets home, and the scan tomorrow, and the Lunar eclipse tonight, etc etc.

Btw, I couldn't have said it better myself Faust. You're one of the nicest people on the forum Meg, it's a given we'll all have your back. I really do hope you feel better soon.

Osaka

trollololol
Do I really have to go out today? I want to stay indoors wrapped up warm in my blankets. :< Well at least it's not snowing again; I've had my fill of the white stuff to last me a while.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
^ Me too.

All the snow has done has meant nobody will deliver food to the shops or take the bins away. I wish either the snow would go away or else the UK would start spending a bit more money on being prepared for it.

Top Bottom