• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I came face to face with a leopard gecko once.
geicobrittney.jpg

They're 'scarce' back home and very 'special'. But I was doing gardening and I shovelled a clump of ground behind me and dropped the shovel, and it fell over a friggin leopard gecko. It didn't kill it or hurt it or anything. No, it was lying there, barely a foot away from me, staring up at me with its black eyes and swinging it's fudgin tail. And then it licked its lips and I ran shrieking like hell itself was chasing me.
Yeah, I know I'm big in comparison, but you didn't see how it was looking at me. It was hunting me I swear.

And then we had these living in our house:
2625208452_5b2ac8347e.jpg

Four or five of them, they lived right under the crack beneath our sliding door. Some of them would get pretty fat and lumpy too. I only hated them because they'd climb up our curtains so when it came night time and I had to close our curtains, they'd fall and give me the biggest scare. But I wasn't really scared of them, I was too used to them I think.

But these things
Gekkoninae_Gekko_gecko.png

Good lord I hate these things. They make these funny sounds and they used to be everywhere when I moved to the coast. I mean bloody hell, and the thing that freaked me out is that they followed you with their eyes, and some were psycho and would try to jump at you too. Stupid things!

I have only one lovable lizard back home and that's this guy:
chameleon-003.jpg

We used to have a lot of them in our garden. One lived in the tree right outside my room and called dibs on him. I always thought it was cute how they'd puff themselves up when they got mad. And then the snakes pitched up and the chameleons kinda disappeared :(

And I'm ranting about lizards and stuff because DT's posts never really make sense to me, but I know it's about lizards and it got me thinking about the ones I've handled before.

Prior to reading DT's post, I'm pretty sure I was thinking I want to eat something and then lie down, but now I can't be sure :/

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I :wub: my PS3... VERGIL THEMES FTW!!
AND i've now figured out how to get the pictures to work... they have to be JPEG images. I feel like such a twonk. *facepalm*

Master Vergil: that first pic is really cute.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
My friend was in a wreck a couple days ago... Then he was in the hospital for a night, and now his back and leg hurts. I'm goin over to his place this weekend to give him some non-family company. Hopefully it won't be so bad.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ouch...

22 presents... I'll open up another photobuacket account... :lol:

Better see if my parents are playing nicely. Still might give em a katana each and make them fight it out.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
All that hard work and my dragon exploded ;_;
I constructed that thing with my two hands and a Popsicle stick...and it exploded.
-weeps for a second-
The Ren picture I drew is totally BA though >:3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's 4:30 am and I can't sleep :(
I blame everyone who was asking me about my progress to getting published. They don't understand when I tell them I can't write anymore. It's double as frustrating that I can't explain exactly why I can't write. Y'know, and getting a PEN of all things in my cracker at Christmas lunch is NOT a sign, and it's not funny. It's not like I don't want to write - I do, really badly, if anything that's what I would have been doing right now until everyone else in the house wakes up so as to make good use of these few hours.
But I'm just lonely, and groggy, and I have ideas but the will to transfer them from my head to words is non-existent, so I might as well try go crawl back into bed.
Scott Pilgrim vs the world in the morning. WHOOOOOOOOT! Finally :)

Top Bottom