• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dissidia Duodecim better have actual monsters in it instead of just Mannikins. Fighting the same twelve opponents over and over is extremely boring.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Guess you're off now.

Yay, sitting here. Guess I should clean the house to alleviate the loneliness.

Bleh

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The crazy demon;293147 said:
Say cheese :)

Cheese :)

Okay, so 02 are going to ring me to ask what the 'password' to my girlfriend's phone is, in which I don't know. Right, so this seems pointless. At least I can ask if they can hold the payment until the 30th, when I next get paid. I'm thinking, 'I hope they can do that'.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have to say that stating I feel 'bad' about it is a severe understatement. Not that I'm necessarily at fault but I'd like to say I'm really really sorry :(

aka958

Don't trust people
Thinking about when I was younger and played Final Fantasy X performing Tidus overdrive. I always thought that if I hit exactly in the middle I would get "Perfect" instead of just "Great". =D

Edit:
Adding more thoughts.

I won't spare them, I'll turn them against themselves. Stop doing mistakes and let the enemy get to you every time, this time you have turned the fight to your favor. Just keep on like this, show them that not only you have been wrong all the time. Let free of your shackles and show them who you truly are, a person who cannot be beaten, become the one you were before, the one with the slug answers who shuts their mouth and use their methods against them. I can see it already, how they are affected, slowly I'll drain them all joy like they did to me, slowly I will conquer both myself and those who've made me harm without causing any trouble.

Ohh... and do your friggin' homework. <_<

Top Bottom