• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Hahaha!

Oh god damnit! There is this kid who is really known for being mature, but as soon as one thing doesn't fit him he whined! I have to be honest, I didn't like the kid to start with, he was annoying, stubborn, and quite the ignorant one. But whoa! I've never seen someone act THAT stupid for several MONTHS! XD

He just made my day a little brighter!

Meg

aka958;283590 said:
Hahaha!

Oh god damnit! There is this kid who is really known for being mature, but as soon as one thing doesn't fit him he whined! I have to be honest, I didn't like the kid to start with, he was annoying, stubborn, and quite the ignorant one. But whoa! I've never seen someone act THAT stupid for several MONTHS! XD

He just made my day a little brighter!

I sincerely hope that was not aimed at anyone on this forum because comments like that are not needed and can very well offend the person they are about.

To everyone, I gonna suggest that this thread not be used to make comments that could potentially offend someone, or cause problems. While it is just supposed to be your thoughts and may not even be about someone on here this thread is, in its nature, vague and it is easy for things to be misinterpreted.

CT: Today IS a good day. Just like I thought it would be. ^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
The dude on the train next to me is talking about eating 'tripe....'

What the hell is 'tripe?!'

o_O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^Tripe... cows guts.
Ppl still eat that stuff these days... gross.

I wish i knew who this person was on DA...
They're trying to steal you from me with their version of me.
What have i told you about looking over my shoulder!
Don't worry Vergil. I'm not going anywhere.
I have mixed feelings about that
Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;283591 said:
I sincerely hope that was not aimed at anyone on this forum because comments like that are not needed and can very well offend the person they are about.

To everyone, I gonna suggest that this thread not be used to make comments that could potentially offend someone, or cause problems. While it is just supposed to be your thoughts and may not even be about someone on here this thread is, in its nature, vague and it is easy for things to be misinterpreted.

CT: Today IS a good day. Just like I thought it would be. ^_^

No, if it was I wouldn't have said it out in the thread, I like to avoid trouble. It was just a kid outside of the forum who had been bugging me for a while. :p

If someone takes offense against what I wrote I'm pretty sure it is none but their own fault though.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
My baby sis is soooo cute :wub: It's hard to stay mad at her when she cries...soon as she starts doin' her baby talk and when she giggles and laughs it washes away the anger like it wasn't even there XD

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I distinctly said "if anything needs doin in the cobra tank, let me know, hes a nasty customer and very dangerous" so whats he do? waits until im not around so he can have a "play" then gets nailed, i swear if i hadnt of been worried about him dying, i would'o killed him, looks like ill be worrying all night :( cheers Ted

aka958

Don't trust people
SpawnShooter;283638 said:
LOL my rep gave him 50 and his gave him "over 9000"!!!:lol: i love how unpopular i am:(

Rep has nothing to do with popularity. :p

CT: Ohh man... I got these feelings today? Why now? ._.

Meg

aka958;283608 said:
No, if it was I wouldn't have said it out in the thread, I like to avoid trouble. It was just a kid outside of the forum who had been bugging me for a while. :p

If someone takes offense against what I wrote I'm pretty sure it is none but their own fault though.

Mhm, I sure as hell hope so. And my point still stands that none of us should be using this thread to post rude comments like that since it is very possible someone could be offended. What you said did correlate with something that just happened on here.

CT: I like Nilla wafers. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;283650 said:
Mhm, I sure as hell hope so. And my point still stands that none of us should be using this thread to post rude comments like that since it is very possible someone could be offended. What you said did correlate with something that just happened on here.

CT: I like Nilla wafers. ^_^

Sorry for the inconv-however it is spelled.

Correlate to what? :O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Do you know if you ask someone to marry you and they reply 'yes' even if they are joking, you are still engaged.
BS
Seriously
A contract on word of mouth.
Seriously.
Yeah, i know i lawyer, i asked and that was their reply.
It now explains why my parents felt they had to get married

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@aka & Meg - enough already! People ought to know by now that the nature of this thread is vague and most of the time you won't have a clue what the person is rambling about unless they add details. If people are going to read into things that are not meant to be read into, and be offended by it, then I think that calls for the thread to be locked. Very few members have used this to troll, and most of them have let up on that anyway. I'm not sticking up for aka here, because you did have bad timing with that whatnot with what's going on on the forum, but I do feel people should give members who have been troublesome in the past the benefit of the doubt. Maybe not all of them, but aka has said he's trying to change. I think that fact alone merits him the benefit of the doubt.
And aka if you prove me wrong I swear I'll send you virtual spam. Smelly spam!

Anyway. What was I thinking again?
Oh yeah. I think Peter and I should go hang outside for a few minutes.
And I'm STILL doing laundry. :dry:

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;283672 said:
@aka & Meg - enough already! People ought to know by now that the nature of this thread is vague and most of the time you won't have a clue what the person is rambling about unless they add details. If people are going to read into things that are not meant to be read into, and be offended by it, then I think that calls for the thread to be locked. Very few members have used this to troll, and most of them have let up on that anyway. I'm not sticking up for aka here, because you did have bad timing with that whatnot with what's going on on the forum, but I do feel people should give members who have been troublesome in the past the benefit of the doubt. Maybe not all of them, but aka has said he's trying to change. I think that fact alone merits him the benefit of the doubt.
And aka if you prove me wrong I swear I'll send you virtual spam. Smelly spam!

Anyway. What was I thinking again?
Oh yeah. I think Peter and I should go hang outside for a few minutes.
And I'm STILL doing laundry. :dry:

Oh god I'm sorry! Don't hurt me! *covers*

Huh? Yes! I did nothing wrong! :D

CT: ... :(

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm starting to really come around to DINO....I mean er new Dante.

I might even dedicate my avatar to him. Do I dare remove my favourite DMC2 pic and replace it with newbie Dante? It's such a big step? Dunno if I'm ready yet....help!

Top Bottom