• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

^ Ain't a big deal.

CT: Oh God the brain is shutting down. I should go to bed......eventually. XD

fon

Crazy Chick
I don't actually respect Kamiya that much. His games are nice, but don't know what to think of the dude :-/

Meg

*understands* *bothers DT* XD

CT: Boo. Why hasn't she gotten back to me yet? I guess real life comes first. XD

Meg

*hugs DT* :(

CT: I can't wait for tomorrow! I got the feeling its going to be a good day. :)

Meg

@DT- Because you're still learning. Wisdom and understanding comes with age, young grasshopper.

CT: Holding your head up high when faced with problems is a good way to go.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If it all falls apart here, when I'm so close, I'm going to cry. I'm not even kidding, I'm going to freaking cry.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I. Feel. So. Stupid.

But I gotta hold my chin up high. After all, sulking is for wimps. Dani taught me at least that much.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Storm Silves;283521 said:
I. Feel. So. Stupid.

But I gotta hold my chin up high. After all, sulking is for wimps. Dani taught me at least that much.

I don't know what the problem is, but stop beating yourself up so badly. If you don't stop, it'll just keep bothering you until it makes you do more things that you regret. I learned from experience. >.> And no, I'm not gonna tell you what it was.

aka958

Don't trust people
Nicodemus Zamoran;283532 said:
I don't know what the problem is, but stop beating yourself up so badly. If you don't stop, it'll just keep bothering you until it makes you do more things that you regret. I learned from experience. >.> And no, I'm not gonna tell you what it was.

I beat myself to make myself learn. I constantly remember how stupid I was and I always try to make sure I don't do it again, and it works. :p

CT: Waking up 05:00am... Getting into the car and getting a ride HOME at 05:30am... Getting home in about 06:15am, three hours and a half before I start school. Nice!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Supper. Ironing. Laundry.
FUDGE!

....2011? Wait, wait, 2011? OMG! I've still got DMC4 AND DMC3 to play through! OOOOOOH fudge, I need to go play so I can clock those games before they release the next one.
OMG 2011!
World, please don't be cruel and end this year. I would really like to play that game.

*gone*

-edit-
*back*
How is it possible that no one posted in this thread since I left like four hours ago?
And why is no one posting in the RP?
And WHY is it taking so long for this video to buffer? DX
I miss Trishy :(
I should do my beta work tonight, I seriously seriously need to crack down on it.
It's 9pm and I'm STILL doing laundry.
Can't we all just run around naked?
Would save heaps on electricity and time. And fabric softener. And washing powder. Etc etc.
This is really bugging me, WHY HAS NO ONE POSTED IN THE RP?
DT had it set up this morning already, it's been a whole day, everyone was online, everyone was on the forum, so why did no one but DT post?
Should I just throw Vergil in there?

No.

Why NOT?!

Not until DT is online.

Isn't he online now?

No.

D:!!!!!
DDDDDDX!!!!

I'll try get on as early as I can tomorrow and post then. It's not fair for people to go running into the thread saying 'me me me I wanna join' and then when it goes up it's like *crickets* So tomorrow morning I'll reserve an hour for nothing but RP.

Are you finished?

Why? o_O

Word limit.

Oh. >.<

Top Bottom