• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I really hope I'm right, otherwise... :/ I mean, most guys I know - straight, gay, bi, trans - refuse to hit woman because it's disrespectful and woman are, generally speaking, weaker than men.

...but maybe I'm just looking too deep into it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devon K. Ryley;283455 said:
I really hope I'm right, otherwise... :/ I mean, most guys I know - straight, gay, bi, trans - refuse to hit woman because it's disrespectful and woman are, generally speaking, weaker than men.

...but maybe I'm just looking too deep into it.
That's what I thought too. She was just goading him in the scene, apparently, so no offense was intended.

CT: Wow I'm such a bitch. o_O
Epic retort is still epic though.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
No wonder this film FAILED... When you kill of a main character, what on earth do you expect to happen?!

CT: Bitch, bitch, bitch, moan moan moan... and that's just me :lol:

EDIT: When i give a **** about what you think, i'll call upon your opinion. Stop trolling my Deviant art account you little ****!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Wow, someone faved it?
Now perhaps they'll stop trolling and leaving snarky comments.
Some ppl are just Bloody hypocrites...
*cough*
So what, i don't care, past caring anyway.
Oops, i didn't hide those hentai pics very well on my desk, did i? :lol:

Meg

Master Vergil;283448 said:
Agreed 100%
They only do it because they can force themselves into the conversation. If it happened irl, they'd win a pie/icecream/coke in the face from me. Nosy people are nosy.

THANK YOU! I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I mean I can understand if a VM consists of XDDDDD, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, or BIG FONTS kind of stuff that, yeah, its hard to not look, but 95% of the time....:dry:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Need to write another chapter of Nite-Runner, but i have the biggest writers block EVER.
Grrrr. How can i write the 'best' chapter of the story when my head won't work.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Is listening to Duran Duran helping your writers block?
Nope, its making me hyper :D
*:(*
Joke... just need a little inspiration.
*:$*

CT: Why is it, when i have an itch on my back, it is always in a place that i can't reach to scratch it?

Meg

^ Have some Explode Away. *gives* Seriously though, everyone explodes now and then. Don't be ._.

CT: Well whatever!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Really need to get my brain going instead of letting it turn to mush...c'mon, do something creative!
F*** you >_<

Top Bottom