• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why is it, when i receive a compliment, I find it really difficult what to say when i reply. I just freeze and think *compliment... what do i do*
XD scary.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Why does everyone say Marcus likes me? Just because we slow danced for thirty minutes through fast songs doesn't mean anything...
I thought he was gay.
Miguel's gay, Marcus is bi.
Oh.
Also, Dani, he likes you, believe it or not. And I know you like him back.
I do not...
Really? That's totally why you kept thinking about him and talking about him all day. I mean, I can't blame you though; he's blond, nice, funny, he likes to hug you a LOT, calls you sexy/pretty/beautiful all the time...and why I can't I have him?
Because you're a figment of Dani's imagination and he's fourteen.
Dammit.
Mattie thinks I should ask him out.
You should. The worst he can say is no.
Maybe...in a couple of days.
Meaning "never". I know your language.
._. Fine, I'll do it tomorrow. Or, I'll at least find out if he likes me tomorrow.
*pats Dani's head* Good girl.

fon

Crazy Chick
How did my rep level go from 10 to 24745 all of a sudden? @_____@
Err, is there anywhere I can check about it?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devon K. Ryley;283774 said:
Why does everyone say Marcus likes me? Just because we slow danced for thirty minutes through fast songs doesn't mean anything...
I thought he was gay.
Miguel's gay, Marcus is bi.
Oh.
Also, Dani, he likes you, believe it or not. And I know you like him back.
I do not...
Really? That's totally why you kept thinking about him and talking about him all day. I mean, I can't blame you though; he's blond, nice, funny, he likes to hug you a LOT, calls you sexy/pretty/beautiful all the time...and why I can't I have him?
Because you're a figment of Dani's imagination and he's fourteen.
Dammit.
Mattie thinks I should ask him out.
You should. The worst he can say is no.
Maybe...in a couple of days.
Meaning "never". I know your language.
._. Fine, I'll do it tomorrow. Or, I'll at least find out if he likes me tomorrow.
*pats Dani's head* Good girl.
Dawwwwwww!! Wishing you good luck Dani :)

@Fon - you can check who gave you rep and why in your account. I'm sure there's a simple method to get to it, but I don't know exactly WHERE it's located in your account. I access mine by clicking on Edit Options, scrolling down to the bottom and just clicking 'save', and then when the page refreshes it automatically throws a long list at you of who repped you in which thread on what post, and some people state why they give you rep while others don't. I don't know of a simpler and more direct way to access it. You might want to ask the staff.

CT: Bleah. BLLLLLEEEEAAAGGGGHHH. I've got antibiotic aftertaste on my tongue. It's dry and disgusting and won't go away, and I just brushed my teeth so I can't drink anything.
Yeah, there's water, but water makes me yack at night. BLEEEEEAAAAGGGGHHH. :sick:

fon

Crazy Chick
Thanks, Master Vergil! I found it but it doesn't say who sent it. So, thank you to whoever sent me the rep ^^

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Oh damn...here we go...stressful day.

95, 94, 79 and 78

How will my parents take those grades on my Report Card?

v_v' I wish the 78 was an 80, at least.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Busy, busy, busy.

Fifteen minute break and some tea before I have to go out and ship a bunch of stuff.

aka958

Don't trust people
Zomg zomg! She posted yesterday! I woke up, checked the computer and had a message from her! Ahhh... the beauty. :)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
This is freakin' retarded! The U.S is trying to boycott 15 types of Campbell's soups because of the Ground Zero New York Mosque...how the HELL do you connect SOUP and MUSLIMS together!? These soups are made in CANADA...yet the U.S is saying that Islamic terriorits are behind both plots by planning to build a holy place and selling soup.

What is the world coming too when a religion can't pray to their God and also being blamed that they are planning some plot to rule the world by selling soup?:mad: Schizophrenic U.S conservative bloggers...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Faustinasa: WTF?!

THANK YOU LAPTOP!!!!
You won't run the internet, but the XP will!
Geez, what planet are you friggin on you stupid Vista running piece of Cr@p!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
DMC3 is soooo good, if only Iwas jester, man then all my problems would go away i would just spank you on the butt while throwing my balls at you ;)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
A public arguement thread.... nice.
Still need to type out rules.

Hospital tomorrow with 6 hour fasting period before.
Great.

Top Bottom