• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sarcasm OWNED!
Yeah baby! Don't mess with me. I haz the wordy pawnage skillz, aye!!!!!!
XD

That's the way, aha aha, I like it, aha aha!

Exhaustion is making me crazy. 2 am, not a good time to be responding to idiots who want to pick a fight. But....*shrugs*...meh. I like using them words as weapons. KIA!!! *does funky kung fu move*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;283334 said:
LoL Hey Vergil we already knew yoy where a son of sparda :lol:
OMG I didn't even see that!
YAYZ! I have finally earned my title!
Now I will stop posting so I can keep my status....nawww, not really, I like babbling too much.

-edit-
Got more feedback on my gaming forum, in regards to NT's reboot:

I think there's something that's important to note here: A new take on something can't retroactively remove or destroy the fun you had with a previous game.

Yes, sometimes franchises go in odd directions or do funny things, but all that's really broken in those cases are expectations. So I guess Zen gamers have it best ;)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Bleh...
Why can ppl look after their video games?
That Ridge Racer 7 case is digusting AND NO MANUAL?! Come on!

EDIT: You know what its like to be suspicious of someone?
I'm getting that right now....
If she ever crosses me, there's gonna be a clash of ego's...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I love Ridge Racer Revolution.
What was Ridge Racer 6 on? I've never heard of it... obviously it had to exist, or there wouldn't be a RR7 :lol:

CT: OW...CH! MAH FOOT!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
okies, more stuff to test.
At least i planted thoes bulbs and sorted out mum's rotary dryer.
I really hope that list is getting smaller...
sorry to disappoint you... *holds up a longer list*
Ooh, Mother f***er! *:(cries:(*
Better get on then.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
._. So, so, so I'm in love with a girl, I have a few dozen crushes on girls at school just because I think they're pretty, but I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuge crush on M. Slow dancing with him last night made my insides feel all weird. Oh God, I don't know what to do! I already told everyone I'm gay, and I KNOW M likes me. I can't date him because Mom will go "I knew you were going to get a boyfriend, Danielle. I knew you weren't really a lesbian. I knew you were straight." But I'm not straight. If anything, this proves I'm bi. But nope, she'll say I'm straight if I get boyfriend, so I can't. But I really, really, really, really, really, really like him. I hate being a teenage girl.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
****ed off >_> F**kn' companies are screwing my parents bills over...We don't use High-internet express so wtf is it with 75% useage crap :mad: Looks like my parents have to get that sorted out...

Top Bottom