• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I can't believe I saved a spider @ work...I hate the things so much I want to run away and scream. Out of me and my co-worker I had to face my arachnophobia and get rid of the spider ; ;...ewwwww. The entire time I was panicing on the inside <_<

Edit: I found it halarious later though XD

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Storm Silves;282501 said:
That's how my right eye feels! The eyelid won't stop TWITCHING!!!

There is a difference, today somebody threw a cereal box to my eye, the corner hitted my eye.

Thinking: Milkshakes XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;282503 said:
There is a difference, today somebody threw a cereal box to my eye, the corner hitted my eye.

Thinking: Milkshakes XD

Oh. That sounds painful. I got hit in the eye today too, but not like that.

Meg

I hope I didn't make his mind explode. XD

Also on my mind,

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;282466 said:
^ ;_;

CT: I wonder if anyone will help? :unsure:

I'd offer a hand but I don't know how. I can only implement what I know of Freud's theories (of a madman!) on my own characters, and that's because only I really know my characters. I can't get my head around helping someone else with it with their characters cos...*feels lost for words* 6_6

CT: There is a thin line between Genius and Insanity. We have erased that line. <- quote from someone on Nanowrimo XD

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I have sealed myself away in my room as I am going away to see someone next week and everyone in the house is ill but me >_<

Meg

Master Vergil;282549 said:
I'd offer a hand but I don't know how. I can only implement what I know of Freud's theories (of a madman!) on my own characters, and that's because only I really know my characters. I can't get my head around helping someone else with it with their characters cos...*feels lost for words* 6_6

CT: There is a thin line between Genius and Insanity. We have erased that line. <- quote from someone on Nanowrimo XD

I know what you mean. :wacko: I really just need help with organization and feedback would be nice. :) I'll appreciate any help I can get. :)

CT: Why is it raining? Why. And if anyone of you explain the water cycle...XD

aka958

Don't trust people
BlueDevil;282559 said:
Aw wtf? I gotta ride the bus this morning -_-

Though luck. D:

I remember when I took the bus to school. I hated it, sitting there just waiting and waiting for the bus to come, get out at the town centre and wait for the next bus to come to get a ride to school. :/
I started walking to school and it feels much better. It takes about an hour. :D

How far from school do you live? :O

Top Bottom