• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Vergil'sB*tch;276414 said:
I set the account up for my parents.

Damn neighbours, keep your chicken out of my garden!!!!

This sandwich is bloody peppery.

the best way to deal with a peppery sandwich....roast chicken but seriously you should just shoot it, an uncommonly known fact is that chickens(well all birds for that matter)are scheming, malicious, flapping S*** machines that are against us and everything we all stand for, so i think you'd be doing the world a favor.......that and im scared of birds :(

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Also i had a great day at work today, dominoes pizza for lunch and my mate didn't realize we swapped his hard boiled eggs for regular ones bwhahaha the whole thing climaxed when we bet him he couldn't crack it down his jeans in a quick motion.....oh the laughs ensued :)

SpawnShooter;276462 said:
Also i had a great day at work today, dominoes pizza for lunch and my mate didn't realize we swapped his hard boiled eggs for regular ones bwhahaha the whole thing climaxed when we bet him he couldn't crack it down his jeans in a quick motion.....oh the laughs ensued :)

You sure are thinking a lot :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Spawnshooter: I don't have a gun... do you think a katana will do.
I could go out and do my best Vergil impression.
That bird created so much mess in the garden...
Of course, yours truly cleared it up.
I got chased by it (and nearlly tripped over whilst escaping), the bloody thing had a go at me too. I swore when i looked into its eyes I saw satan.

As for birds, we have a budgie, she bit me once and drew blood... i stay away from her. Plus she is constantly horny...

CT: YAY! Truro tomorrow... on the other hand, while we are out that feathery bastard will wreck the garden.

Meg

I can't help but like Daryl. Is that wrong?

I wish more people reviewed to....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^lol do you get a good argument? o_O

CT: WHY do we have a scanner that doesn't have scan function? WHY? Fudge! No wonder it was selling for so cheap! :( Now I can't post up my artworks. BOO Epson you SUCK!

Beta work, beta work. Gotta do it, gotta do it NOW.

Top Bottom