• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Chloe_Ryder;269202 said:
@.@ Wowsers VB! That is one really cool cake!

@BD: LOL shame on you for finding that funny :p That 48 hour code is burning my pocket, btw. YEAH,I still got it! I told you I'm gonna save it so you and I can go do some serious butt whipping in...I dunno, RE5 or GoW, or even Halo, whichever you prefer (I kinda fail at all of the above - the crazy idiot who runs right into the onslaught and doesn't start shooting until they're right in front of the enemy? That's MEEEEE!)

Wow, you still have that thing XD?

Well, I should be getting a three day weekend in School pretty soon, so I'll throw a warning your way when that comes up, if you can wait that long XD

As for the games you listed, I'm okay with the second two, but I am AWFUL at RE5...I would rather not play that one T_T

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
thinking today went better than i thought....now im confused about how to pronounce certain r's in spanish though...

Nicodemus Zamoran;269175 said:
Said person is obviously not quite the person to open up to then. You shouldn't feel like an idiot. Hell, we all can be abnormal. I've been told I'm wierd by a bisexual friend before after I told him about my empathic abilities and he goes around sending people strange and slightly disturbing images using text messages.

and thanks Nic..though i find it weird how she can accept all the weird things i've told her...the truly bad things i've done and regret...but when i say how im sensitive and feel the need to be told certain things by a future loved one, she finds it weird...in a society like this...where so many people are openly gay and people are fine with it...where some people can have kids at young ages or excessive amounts of children and have their stories romanticized and extravagated instead of disciplined and controlled...where so many people can care less about the feelings of others...but when a straight guy says he's sensitive and caring...but needs the same things in return...some of the same feelings...to be shown affection....it's abnormal....what have we become?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
GamblingGambitCloud;269232 said:
thinking today went better than i thought....now im confused about how to pronounce certain r's in spanish though...

and thanks Nic..though i find it weird how she can accept all the weird things i've told her...the truly bad things i've done and regret...but when i say how im sensitive and feel the need to be told certain things by a future loved one, she finds it weird...in a society like this...where so many people are openly gay and people are fine with it...where some people can have kids at young ages or excessive amounts of children and have their stories romanticized and extravagated instead of disciplined and controlled...where so many people can care less about the feelings of others...but when a straight guy says he's sensitive and caring...but needs the same things in return...some of the same feelings...to be shown affection....it's abnormal....what have we become?

Many have become cruel. We see those who would be good people, wasting their time trying to fit in with the crowd and being mean in the process. Those are the ones who populate the world the most. But then there are those who are different. They don't try to fit in. They just do what they do. Those are the ones who should populate the world. You can find them on this forum, really. You see them everyday(or whenever you are on, that is)

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Nicodemus Zamoran;269236 said:
Many have become cruel. We see those who would be good people, wasting their time trying to fit in with the crowd and being mean in the process. Those are the ones who populate the world the most. But then there are those who are different. They don't try to fit in. They just do what they do. Those are the ones who should populate the world. You can find them on this forum, really. You see them everyday(or whenever you are on, that is)

yes...but that's not beneficial in finding someone to show u said affection....i think humanity is going to hell in a handbasket..with the way this society is coming a long im quite suprised if even 10 percent of the population is educated

aka958

Don't trust people
Chloe_Ryder;269202 said:
the crazy idiot who runs right into the onslaught and doesn't start shooting until they're right in front of the enemy? That's MEEEEE!)

Me too!!! Usually equipped with a shotgun or whatever close ranged weapon in game that has shells, wanting to blast the enemies away because I just love shooting them right in the face in point blank range. :cool:

But in RE5 I actually like the handgun the most. It feels so... tactical. XD

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
An upward rise, then a downward fall. With every fall, the gap between me and my ability to handle my parents consistent fighting seems to widen more and more

I miss when I was too little to understand why they fought. It was just a lot of noise that would eventually end.

Now...it's always like a stab to my family's pride, and the wounds never stop bleeding.

Eventually this family will break.

I want it to hurry and break soon...then I can start rebuilding, and everything will be better.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;269242 said:
Me too!!! Usually equipped with a shotgun or whatever close ranged weapon in game that has shells, wanting to blast the enemies away because I just love shooting them right in the face in point blank range. :cool:

But in RE5 I actually like the handgun the most. It feels so... tactical. XD

YAYZ I'm not the only one!
Though I prefer my machine guns. One of those blasted little bullets are bound to hit something, right? :p

@BD: I'll keep an eye out for you, look forward to it ^_^

CT: I actually DO feel really sick.

aka958

Don't trust people
GOD F*CKING DAMMIT! That is not only going on my nerves... it is twisting and turning them!!!

Chloe_Ryder;269255 said:
YAYZ I'm not the only one!
Though I prefer my machine guns. One of those blasted little bullets are bound to hit something, right? :p

@BD: I'll keep an eye out for you, look forward to it ^_^

CT: I actually DO feel really sick.

Machine guns... it has more accuracy but I've never liked slowly killing my enemies. I like either strong accurate distance shots or blasting wide angled point blank range shots. xP

Top Bottom