• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil of War;269141 said:
I'm starting to think I'm useless when it comes to helping friends...
God,its no wonder people call me emo...

I don't think you're emo. I think you just feel lost, is all. That's not emo.

aka958

Don't trust people
Why? Everything feels awkwardly awful... Starting in a new school with new people, I'm starting to refer to the people with students from elementary school and everything is starting to feel like a TV series who just had a switch of characters... which I think sucks. <.<

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil of War;269144 said:
Well unfortunately,people in my school refer to "lost" as emo.

They are ignorant fools...

Don't even listen or try to understand them. They will just beat you down with their ignorance and make you rage. <.<

aka958

Don't trust people
Drakkar;269146 said:
No Aka it wasnt that hard but you have to learn it sometimes :)

Sure do. ^_^
I can't expect everyone to think about everything, that is too much to ask. >_<

CT: I'm so... biased? I don't like the new school but I still want to go there doing nothing and try to get social connections again? I spent hours just listening to teachers and have silent intervals between classes because none talked to each others... This is too much! I've never seen such an anti-social community! It's as worse as spending time with copies of myself not knowing each others... I miss my friends. :(

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I got hit on a by a senior! :O
Look as cute as you can and bat your eyelashes next time he talks to you in drama.
He hit on me in Taco Bell, though, not drama.
Senior: *playfully* Jeez, this place is too full of freshmen.
Me: What's so bad about us?
Senior: *smiles* I didn't see you there.
Me: *eye roll*
Cashier: What would you like?
Me: A number nine with a Pepsi.
Senior: Damn, a girl with an appetite! It's a wonder how you keep your hot body.
Cashier: For here or to go?
Me: Here.
Senior: Why not to go? I don't have a curfew, you know.
Me: Uh...
So yeah...
Tell him to learn to flirt. The freshmen you actually went to Taco Bell with flirted better than he did.
Yeah, but the senior was cuter...
That's because he's our age. And besides, that comment about her figure was squicky.
So? He was still hot.
*headdesk*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I know it was a week ago, but, i thought I'd share my cake with you guys :D

4927036675_78411e0fda.jpg

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Vergil'sB*tch;269165 said:
I know it was a week ago, but, i thought I'd share my cake with you guys :D

4927036675_78411e0fda.jpg

Omg! Can I haz a piece?! x3
What kind favore cake was it? :)

~*~*~

He's like a chain reaction. :3 <3

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
feeling like an idiot.....u open up to someone and they think ur weird....im just a sensitive person...just cuz it's not normal for a guy to express that doesn't make me abnormal...i feel like an idiot....wat the hell

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
GamblingGambitCloud;269173 said:
feeling like an idiot.....u open up to someone and they think ur weird....im just a sensitive person...just cuz it's not normal for a guy to express that doesn't make me abnormal...i feel like an idiot....wat the hell

Said person is obviously not quite the person to open up to then. You shouldn't feel like an idiot. Hell, we all can be abnormal. I've been told I'm wierd by a bisexual friend before after I told him about my empathic abilities and he goes around sending people strange and slightly disturbing images using text messages.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Chloe_Ryder;269029 said:
:lol: Apparently you're very scary. *watches toddler run off crying* Yeah. I think you've got the scary factor ;) But then my avatar on XBL and my Sims make my daughter shriek her head off in terror so...I think my kids are wimps :\ JK!

@Meg: *hugs* :( I feel so bad that I can't help you out.

LMAO I made your kid cry xD?!?! Awesome.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why is it that when a new character is put into a game and takes a main character role that everyone throws a bitchfit about it? It's getting on my nerves just how many people bash new characters who obviously have more potential than stale heroes or dead antagonists.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yeah, if a guy SAYS he gays then stares at your tits, he's probably NOT and he only said that so he can go into your room and watch you undress. :/ And even if he really was, would you actually let him in your room while you're, you know, naked? That's just awkward for him and slutty on your part. :/ Candi, I thought you were smarter than that.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Letting out a few tears really does help when you're hurting inside.I'm told by my parents that I shouldn't cry since I'm a "man".I'm no man,I'm just sixteen.And letting it out helps alot more than holding it in...
Sorry if I'm whining,today has just been almost a total wreck for me...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"Look, Blondie," I say, "if God is this all powerful being who shots rainbows and skittles out of his ass -"
"Wouldn't that make God gay?" Victor asks.
"There must be a lot of confused mother****ers running through Heaven right now," Derek says.
"Just imagine: A disco ball, the thumpa thumpa, rainbow strobe lights, and hot guys in assless chaps . . ." I say.

Hahahaha, YES.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@.@ Wowsers VB! That is one really cool cake!

@BD: LOL shame on you for finding that funny :p That 48 hour code is burning my pocket, btw. YEAH,I still got it! I told you I'm gonna save it so you and I can go do some serious butt whipping in...I dunno, RE5 or GoW, or even Halo, whichever you prefer (I kinda fail at all of the above - the crazy idiot who runs right into the onslaught and doesn't start shooting until they're right in front of the enemy? That's MEEEEE!)

"How do you think I feel? I haven't been able to sleep and I have this hole in my stomach. It feels like there's something fluttering inside of it!"

"Fluttering? OMG, you have butterflies?"

"It's not like I want them!"

"No, no, this is BAD. Those butterflies need to be MURDERED!"
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
CxB for the win!!!! I LOVE the chemistry.

And for the millionth time, Damon is NOT my boy! Could you stop saying that?! Ian should go suck it in Twilight because he's NOT cutting it in VD. And no, not even his crazy abs dance is going to convince me otherwise. Beauty can only get you so far with me! I still got a head, y'know!

Top Bottom