• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
meg127;269351 said:
I find it hilarious you went through all that trouble to prove me wrong, but you couldn't wait 3 seconds to realize I was right. :lol: Oh, Nic. I love you. :lol:

I do that for my own peace of mind. I can't stop thinking about it until everything is done and said.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I am thinking that it's not my business acumen that is the trouble. I've a great nose for business. It's this fantastic recession.

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;269352 said:
Leviathan.

Best Zerg EVAR

One of the best.

I had a full MMM ball force getting destroyed by it... I had to use my 8 battlecruisers afterwards to actually kill it, with heavy losses. ._.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
aka958;269410 said:
One of the best.

I had a full MMM ball force getting destroyed by it... I had to use my 8 battlecruisers afterwards to actually kill it, with heavy losses. ._.

Ouch ._.

Just ouch.

Though: Arrrrrr no coments yet, as ever

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;269415 said:
Ouch ._.

Just ouch.

Though: Arrrrrr no coments yet, as ever

Yeah... that was on normal. I can't even handle some brutal missions I've been playing... I can say I don't long until I have to play "Shatter the sky". >_<

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
aka958;269417 said:
Yeah... that was on normal. I can't even handle some brutal missions I've been playing... I can say I don't long until I have to play "Shatter the sky". >_<

Brutal+Blizzard(Creators of Diablo)=Never expect something easy....after it NEVAR

I have looked several videos at it seems that STK(Shater the Sky) is a better choise for all in instead of Belly Of The Beast

Thought: Or SC2 or SB3 :D

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;269418 said:
Brutal+Blizzard(Creators of Diablo)=Never expect something easy....after it NEVAR

I have looked several videos at it seems that STK(Shater the Sky) is a better choise for all in instead of Belly Of The Beast

Thought: Or SC2 or SB3 :D

Shatter the sky is the best choice if you don't want to get air raided in the All-in mission, the nydus worms are MUCH MUCH easier to handle with just a handful of banshees. But many says belly of the beast is better and too be honest, I haven't played it yet. >.<

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
aka958;269419 said:
Shatter the sky is the best choice if you don't want to get air raided in the All-in mission, the nydus worms are MUCH MUCH easier to handle with just a handful of banshees. But many says belly of the beast is better and too be honest, I haven't played it yet. >.<

Belly of the Beast is cooler that Shatter the Sky, in terms of objetives and gameplay, but you dont think so in All in.

Thgouh: Jim Raynor bad ass voice and actitude

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;269420 said:
Belly of the Beast is cooler that Shatter the Sky, in terms of objetives and gameplay, but you dont think so in All in.

Thgouh: Jim Raynor bad ass voice and actitude

Raynor: Time to man up! :cool:

Zeratul: I bring you tidings of DoOoOoOoOoM! O_O

Tychus: It followed me home, can I keep it?

XD XD XD

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;269424 said:
Tychus:Hello there how did i miss this big red button with a skull on it?.

God this game as some serius good lines.

Tychus is one of the most awesome Starcraft characters I've seen. xP

Tychus: I came here to kick-ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum!

I know it's a line from a movie, but that is what makes it awesome. XD

Also, Thor is Arnold? O_O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nice to see ppl actually searching for threads that already exist... sheesh.

YAY! Finally got antivirus sorted... YOU WILL DOWNLOAD!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DAMN NEIGHBOURS!!!
Playing loud music at 1.35am...
My God, if you're gonna keep me awake, at least play some duran duran, not 60's s**t

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Î understand how you feel, but here it is very old music of the 50 of my country.

Thinking:The game Overlord leaved a big impact on me.

Top Bottom