• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Vergil'sB*tch;268003 said:
nice to see i was missed :dry:

I missed you VB! *GLOMPS* :3

~*~*~

CT: Im sooooo hungry... Mum, buy foood... ;____;
When I move next June, Im making sure my cupboards are packed full off food! x3

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I'm thinking that girls in the city I live in are way too paranoid.I ended up meeting my friend's little cousin for the first time,who is only 12 years old while I'm 16.And yet when I called her cute,she called me a pedo.....Wtf.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil of War;268018 said:
I'm thinking that girls in the city I live in are way too paranoid.I ended up meeting my friend's little cousin for the first time,who is only 12 years old while I'm 16.And yet when I called her cute,she called me a pedo.....Wtf.

Ah, the joys of kids. x3

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
It doesn't stop there....when my sister came by,my friend's cousin walked up to her and said "Your bro is a pedo."
I hope my parenting days aren't gonna be like this...:lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks Resa.

Hmm, stay away from stressful situations huh?
Better go jump off a cliff... life is full of stress.

Meg

How about we all start a DMC tribute band? XD

686.gif

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
FFFFFFF- *Throws Mouse across the room, watches it break into a million littl pieces* Okay, I'm feelin' better x3

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Vergil'sB*tch;268053 said:
^yup... i know that feeling

It keeps cutting out on me every five seconds.. Keybored isn't much better, sad to say. ._.
I really need to take a hammer to both of them. x3

aka958

Don't trust people
Ashelia_Crystl;268116 said:
To sleep or not to sleep... Zat is the question. o.o

You said it!

I need sleep, it's soon morning! >.< But I slept through half of the day... why am I sitting with a tootbrush in my mouth writing on the computer? :huh: Some things about myself I can just never come to understand...

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
^ :lol: I got up at half 8, that's probably why I'm so tired. :lol: You make me giggle... Why do you have a toothbrush in your mouth at the computer? :huh:

aka958

Don't trust people
Ashelia_Crystl;268125 said:
^ :lol: I got up at half 8, that's probably why I'm so tired. :lol: You make me giggle... Why do you have a toothbrush in your mouth at the computer? :huh:

I think... that maybe I was brushing my teeth while I looked at the forum, then I forgot my toothbrush and it stayed for an extra twenty minutes. >_<

aka958

Don't trust people
How did I do that?! O_O I was playing a league 2v2 qualifying match with my partner who instantly got disconnected, I got myself a little of a resource surge after that but my opponents destroyed my ally's base.

I thought "I'm screwed" but my god when they attacked I hold it just fine with few survivors! When they came with their huge second wave, really HUGE second wave I used my High templars and Psionic storm. I killed over 50 units in 10 seconds... OVER 50 UNITS IN 10 SECONDS! XD
I expanded through half the map and beat the crap out of them with a units combination of everything the gateway has to offer, since that is my favorite unit combination. ^_^

Top Bottom