• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Tonks: I would let Ithavol say something, but I'm rather nervous letting him touch the keyboard when Meg is around. XP

CT: Taco Bell... Why does it have to be so addictive?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Tonks;267914 said:
CT: I'm averaging two thousand words a day and I'm only on chapter four? :huh:

Lengthy writing! Scary when you got to go through it again for certain things. I'm putting footnotes in RE#4-II with the fact that it has nearly 18,000 words....So many words!!!

aka958

Don't trust people
Tonks;267914 said:
My past was...difficult. But it's a part of who I am, like it or not. I don't think I'd be me without it.

That's an awesome quote. Couldn't have said it better myself. ^_^

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
The crazy demon;267920 said:
@Nic:I told you and you told me it was going to be big, or was it viceversa? o_O

Thinking:Grr ninja

I had told you. And I knew it was going to be big. But like I said earlier, I never expected that level of length.

Meg

@Tonks: Hey I only average 1000 words a day. Be proud. :lol:

@DT- Zu'Coni says shut it. :p :p

CT: I don't have work tomorrow!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
When life gives you lemons, write vampire smut. >:3

+ He would patronize me whilst I'm trying to write him, wouldn't he?

+ Julie, Daryl, Derek,
My head is really boring with just Victor. Hurry the **** up and finish whatever the hell you three are doing. Kthx.

Tonks: Middle school sucked for me, too. In sixth grade, my best friend and I were dared to kiss, it got out that we did. Someone threatened to "shot my lesbian ass". Seventh grade I got hit by a car and when I went back to school a week later, people LAUGHED at me about it. In eighth grade, I was the girl everyone picked on because I spent my time reading and writing in the library, I got sexually harassed by my supposed "friend" and my mom and dad just shrugged it off, and THEN I had a total meltdown due to things in my past. According to my mom's boyfriend, this high school is supposed to be rreally wimpy and **** because the kids have sheltered lives. (Sorry for the tl;dr and late reply, I was bathing. >.<)

And I'm getting 3000 words done a day. 1000 for prompts, and then 2000 for my actual story.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;267923 said:
@DT- Zu'Coni says shut it. :p :p

Ithavol said Zu'Coni can shove it. But he obviously didn't use that choice of words. >.> It's hard keeping him away from the keyfjpawoib4j,oavisd...

Sorry. He tried tugging my hands away and my other hand instinctively slammed on the keyboard. >_<

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Tonks;267914 said:
My past was...difficult. But it's a part of who I am, like it or not. I don't think I'd be me without it.

I admire that outlook, the trials and tribulations you go through every day help shape who you are, and some of the people I admire the most have gone through intense hardship and have come out of the other side all the stronger for it.

CT: There's something really satisfying about slaming the volume on my headphones up to max and listening to really bass-filled music. Manson ftw. <3

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
DreadnoughtDT;267929 said:
Ithavol said Zu'Coni can shove it. But he obviously didn't use that choice of words. >.> It's hard keeping him away from the keyfjpawoib4j,oavisd...

Sorry. He tried tugging my hands away and my other hand instinctively slammed on the keyboard. >_<

Be happy that you dont have to stop Bladus from taking over >_<

asdfhnaskjhfdiuas.

Mother***...he just did

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Angelo Credo;267930 said:
CT: There's something really satisfying about slaming the volume on my headphones up to max and listening to really bass-filled music. Manson ftw. <3

I love doing that. <3 And Manson is dazzling.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Wondering why so many people seem to dislike skimmed milk. I drink nothing else. The other kinds taste like cream. Which is nice for the first 1.5 seconds, and then you just imgine yourself drinking cream every day and wonder what it's doing to your arteries.

aka958

Don't trust people
<.<

I've got nothing to do...
Maybe I should? Nah, it ain't fun.
I wish someone was here with me. T_T

Top Bottom