• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Wow. Way to talk about me behind my back and make yourself look like a total homophobe, bitch.

"Gay sex isn't natural." Yeah, go **** yourself. |:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;267863 said:
I almost killed myself with a cracker ._.

Don't feel bad. I almost killed myself with an orange once.

I has teh happies :D :D :D
Ms. Positive and Mistress of Optimism, that's me! I spread the peace and share the happies everywhere I go, in the form of smily pillow fights (see below)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Henorrhage;267865 said:
Wow. Way to talk about me behind my back and make yourself look like a total homophobe, bitch.

"Gay sex isn't natural." Yeah, go **** yourself. |:

This world would be better if people like that would kindly die/castrate/spay themselves. Anything to remove them from the gene pool.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;267873 said:
This world would be better if people like that would kindly die/castrate/spay themselves. Anything to remove them from the gene pool.
It was a girl who said it, so castrating or spaying them wouldn't work. Dying, however, would.

And that comment made me feel totally ****ty. Because having sex with someone you're attracted to is sooooooooo wrong. Ex-****ing-cuse me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;267873 said:

Are you talking about the person who said it, or gay people?
I'M KIDDING!!!!!!! :p

Sex is overrated, kids. Gay/lesbian/missionary/orgy - it's all overrated.

Why am I even talking about this? o_O

CT: New thread a-coming!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
To the people I've de-friended, please don't try and RE-friend me. I did that for a reason, since I'm leaving tomorrow for a while and I don't want people going through my VMs. /paranoid

CT: I kill babies and husbands and then pair the widow (who's pregnant!) of said husband with a gay guy. >8D I just totally want to see them make out, and they're both in mourning and vulnerable, so... >8D

aka958

Don't trust people
Henorrhage;267881 said:
To the people I've de-friended, please don't try and RE-friend me. I did that for a reason, since I'm leaving tomorrow for a while and I don't want people going through my VMs. /paranoid

CT: I kill babies and husbands and then pair the widow (who's pregnant!) of said husband with a gay guy. >8D I just totally want to see them make out, and they're both in mourning and vulnerable, so... >8D

I totally get your paranoia. ^_^

CT: What does CT mean? Ohh! It means Currently Thinking? I hope it does.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;267882 said:
I totally get your paranoia. ^_^

CT: What does CT mean? Ohh! It means Currently Thinking? I hope it does.

I thought it meant "Current Thought", but they're the same thing anyway, more or less. XP

aka958

Don't trust people
Henorrhage;267890 said:
Either one works, really. Someone over on TS uses RT; meaning "Real thought;".

+ School tomorrow! D':

Real thought? But what determines which thought is real? >.<

School tommorrow? Your lucky, I've gotta continue doing nothing for the rest of the week. T_T

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
aka958;267897 said:
Real thought? But what determines which thought is real? >.<

School tommorrow? Your lucky, I've gotta continue doing nothing for the rest of the week. T_T
I dunno. That's just what he puts.

Yup. I'm nervous as hell, though. High school, in a completely new district. I don't know anyone. ._.

aka958

Don't trust people
Henorrhage;267898 said:

Yup. I'm nervous as hell, though. High school, in a completely new district. I don't know anyone. ._.

The same for me since elementary school lasts longer in Sweden.
I'm starting high school in a completely new district and don't know anyone. But I actually feel good about that since I get to start over, I can be the new person without my past hindering me. ^_^

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Henorrhage;267898 said:

High school? I actually like it....sure the work's a little harder, but it's one step closer to freedom and every now and then I actually get treated like an adult by the faculty (le gasp! :lol:)

In all honesty, middle school was the worst phase of my life. Especially the eighth grade, because I was back in my home state (and away from all my friends in the south :() And everyone knew my family and the horrible things they've done. I had zero friends....even the teachers treated me like a biohazard. It really changed the way I see the world.

But I guess I'm rambling. I'm sure you'll do well in high school :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Tonks;267910 said:
High school? I actually like it....sure the work's a little harder, but it's one step closer to freedom and every now and then I actually get treated like an adult by the faculty (le gasp! :lol:)

In all honesty, middle school was the worst phase of my life. Especially the eighth grade, because I was back in my home state (and away from all my friends in the south :() And everyone knew my family and the horrible things they've done. I had zero friends....even the teachers treated me like a biohazard. It really changed the way I see the world.

But I guess I'm rambling. I'm sure you'll do well in high school :D

Yes! That's the kind of spirit! School ftw! XD

Oh man... your past sounds horrible. :(

Meg

*hugs Tonks* I have no idea what you're parents did, but what they did is what they did. Not you. That's terrible how you were treated. :(

......Here. Have this cookie. *gives*

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
aka958;267911 said:
Yes! That's the kind of spirit! School ftw! XD

Oh man... your past sounds horrible. :(

My past was...difficult. But it's a part of who I am, like it or not. I don't think I'd be me without it.

CT: I'm averaging two thousand words a day and I'm only on chapter four? :huh:

Top Bottom