• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Keaton

Premium
I'm now somewhat stressed after being told that I have to work an extra shift tomorrow. So, that makes 9 days working 9 - 5 ... Suppppeer. ¬_¬;

aka958

Don't trust people
Keaton;268302 said:
I'm now somewhat stressed after being told that I have to work an extra shift tomorrow. So, that makes 9 days working 9 - 5 ... Suppppeer. ¬_¬;

Supper! XD

That's actually what I was thinking. Did you say super with extra p's and e's? Or did you say supper with extra p's and e's? :huh:

aoshi

3 paras of typing and i needed to login again. I could not even go back to the page that i typed. WTF...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking watching the stupid Tekken movie took 2 hours of my life that I will never get back - it was just soooo WRONG!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I didn't even know the film was released...
I know of the anime...
I suppose they're overlooking the little county on the end of the island again i see.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Be less of an arrogant asshat, it won't win you any friends boasting about your apparent literary genius, you're mediocre at best.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm thinking...

That's it, that's all I've got... Seriously :lol:

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
final crash;268281 said:
Soul Calibur character?
what is that thing?
may explain it for me?

"Soul Calibur" is a video game. It's fighting genre, and so far there have been 4 installments. Along with a spin-off for the wii.

Top Bottom