• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
BlueDevil;264829 said:
My dad thinks I'm an idiot and a failure. He won't ever flat out say it, but jeez does he ALWAYS imply it. I wish he would just say it. Then I wouldn't be as ticked off all of the time.

Parents. They always look at your tiny failures instead of your great successes and criticize you for them. I have learned to live with it, but it still hurts sometimes...

aoshi

Goddamn u thugs... How many more are they to be taken down... A single thug is hysterical enough...There are 10s to 20s of them...This is friggin insane.

Damn u thugs

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;264830 said:
Parents. They always look at your tiny failures instead of your great successes and criticize you for them. I have learned to live with it, but it still hurts sometimes...

Devil Bane;264834 said:
^Not all the parents in the world.Many factors depend on how great or bad parents or a single parent can turn.

Yeah... What DB said. My father criticize me so I learn from the mistakes. My parents sees my great successes too.
All people are different, don't generalize them, someone might take offense.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
BlueDevil;264829 said:
My dad thinks I'm an idiot and a failure. He won't ever flat out say it, but jeez does he ALWAYS imply it. I wish he would just say it. Then I wouldn't be as ticked off all of the time.
Trust me its worse when they tell you straight out.

Revising is a bitch :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Why is it when you say you need to call me and "have a chat", I'm instantly recalling every conversation we have ever had in a panic trying to work out if I have done something to upset you.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DreadnoughtDT;264830 said:

I just tell them I live true to myself and try my best; for that I need never be ashamed.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
For the love of Christmas, why are you sending me 50 miles away for a test I have already done when the consultant specifically requested I stay in for a completely different test??? People are so stupid...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i've been ultra secretive with it for the last 1.5 years.
was it a mistake to post it out in the open like that?
i hope i get some good feedback.
:(

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Life is a battle, in every sense and every way. I believe it now. I know it. It never ever lets up. There'll be no peace.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
all this rubbish, just for a friggin antivirus update!!!
would be nice if the automatic update worked, but oh no, i have to go town in the pouring rain to get a load of files because my cr@p computer won't download them!!!
Would be nice as well if my internet provider gave me a generous download limit too, but thats too much to ask! nine files in 30 minutes? i hope so!

i've swept my hair back so much, its starting to stick up just like Vergil's! STUPID FRINGE!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----

DAMN!To get a Game Desighner job I must go to a gaming or programming university if I want to go to a western gaming development studio and for the Japanese studios I must know perfect japanese and stay in japan[not that it hurts me at all.But learning japanese both grammar and oral...sh1t].FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---------

Oh,well...I hope Platinum and some other studios will still have open seats for me.Hope dies last.

Yes I am ambitious.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is it bad that I let Dante get trapped by those octopus things on purpose? It's sooo...ahem...the only thing missing is me with a feather!tehehe :D

Finally killed nevan after the second try AND I'm getting SSS with Nero way too easily now. I dare say I'm actually getting to be good at playing dmc.

...though playing this is just before bed is a bad idea. Vergil makes his eyes go big when he gets ****ed...its fudging scary...I'ma call it a night.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Didn't do nine files in 30 mins...
bugger.
Chloe: well done. As i recall, i was stuck on Nevan for a couple of days... (urgh! such effort) I wasn't happy at the fact she chases you around to get her health back...

Urgh! I'm wet, mum's quiet and dad is still moaning about the pain in his gob... I've got a sore tooth, you don't hear me bitching about it.

Keaton

Premium
I'm thinking VB is awesome for changing her signature for the new rules so quicky! :D

aoshi

Azel- u friggin psycho - how come u countered all moves for about 100 times in 2 minutes. Anyways RIP.

Hard mode complete 1 - The beginning. How many times do i have to play it? Its insanity has no cure.

Top Bottom