• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ *lets out breath* Good! I don't take pity well :\

LOL that thread just goes over my head. Not going to post in it again. Ever!
WLFH has gained an F from me. Not my best. In fact it's pretty crappy. It makes me a sad panda :( I've been dying to write it for months and I am not happy with the first result.

Anyway. Adios!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Gotta be up in 5 hours...can I be bothered to move all of three feet into my bed?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;264767 said:
DAMN! That is soooo badass!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KuHcdxRxY&feature=PlayList&p=77986275011005F0&playnext=1&index=40
Look it! LOOK IT I SAY! Ish friggin CRAZY!

When do you unlock that DT for Dante? 0_0 I seriously need to get past SoS, like TODAY. I. Want. That. DT!!!

That's the Dreadnought DT. My favorite. It's used by using the Dreadnought move, which you get by upgrading Royal Guard to level 3. Not that hard to get. No difficulty you have to beat, either.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i'm thinking of committing suicide by renting twilight and twilight new moon from the library.

which do you think would be a more painless way to go?
do you think a suicide device comprised of a buzzsaw and a ridiculously slow moving conveyor belt would be a less painful way to go?

please respond.
:(

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Why can't people just...Leave her alone? She's going through enough as it is without everyone else trying to run her down too... ._.

M

Mishka

paranormal activity it's some scary things...
she was hunted by a demon...
OMG somethin' moved outside my door... *scared*
no.. it was just mom

(to be in my head it's waird sometimes)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I seriously just whooped ass in Starcraft 2. 91 Marines and 5 Thors is the way to go. XD Maybe not...it's only my third game online v_v'

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well. That was entirely unexpected...*Sighs*

BlueDevil;264801 said:
I seriously just whooped ass in Starcraft 2. 91 Marines and 5 Thors is the way to go. XD Maybe not...it's only my third game online v_v'

I'd like to pit up your 91 Marines and 5 Thors against the army I had going in a 2v2 game with a friend, 8 Archons, 25 Charge Zealots, 20 Stalkers, 3 Collosi, all warped into the back of our enemy's base. Now THAT is some serious ass kickin'. :D

M

Mishka

OMG! i just saw an UFO?!
.... no noo it was just a bird..
Why do I write what I think?
humm.......

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
My dad thinks I'm an idiot and a failure. He won't ever flat out say it, but jeez does he ALWAYS imply it. I wish he would just say it. Then I wouldn't be as ticked off all of the time.

Top Bottom