• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
demon genral;260547 said:
has to go

but don't forget to eat the arkham onions

I'll take the Arkham onions over the Nero milkshake any day!

CT: My head. MY HEAD!! It's gonna bounce right off my shoulders if it carries on throbbing this hard. Damn crappy weather.:(

V

Oldschool DMC fan
A friend of mine suggests forming a doujinshi circle. I should tell her that any doujins I make are gonna be gay as hell.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I DEMAND MORE NAKED VERGIL!
*CHANTS* more naked vergil! more naked vergil! more naked vergil! more naked vergil! more naked vergil! more naked vergil! more naked vergil!

Vergil'sB*tch;260669 said:
*CHANTS* more naked vergil! more naked vergil! more naked vergil! more naked vergil! more naked vergil! more naked vergil! more naked vergil!

Uh oh o_O poor vergil.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;260669 said:

Hey, I can try oblige.
Emphasis on TRY.
I think my guy is going to have a coronary if he sees me spending hours working on some blonde dude's abs and...erm...you know... and I tend to go for big canvases so...
But I can try do something for ya, VB. Just tell me what exactly you want. Aside from nudeness and Vergil. Poses? Scenery? Specific colours? Is there anything you'd like censored (wait, do I even NEED to ask that? lol)
Gimme specs, I'll give it a go.

Can I join VB?
shake2.gif

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
you know that feeling where you think of a great idea but then forget it?
i'm trying to remember that amazing idea. which in its self is thought.
strange, huh? :p

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Chloe_Ryder;260675 said:
Hey, I can try oblige.
Emphasis on TRY.
I think my guy is going to have a coronary if he sees me spending hours working on some blonde dude's abs and...erm...you know... and I tend to go for big canvases so...
But I can try do something for ya, VB. Just tell me what exactly you want. Aside from nudeness and Vergil. Poses? Scenery? Specific colours? Is there anything you'd like censored (wait, do I even NEED to ask that? lol)
Gimme specs, I'll give it a go.

SSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
are you sure you can fit that in between rewriting novels, DMC3, and life?
Big canvas... goodie:p
I just want a naked vergil.... NOTHING censored. blue is a good colour. as for scenery and pose... not something i'm really bothered with. I just wants a nakie vergie :D
PLEASE AND THANK YOU :D:D:D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;260683 said:
SSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
are you sure you can fit that in between rewriting novels, DMC3, and life?
Big canvas... goodie:p
I just want a naked vergil.... NOTHING censored. blue is a good colour. as for scenery and pose... not something i'm really bothered with. I just wants a nakie vergie :D
PLEASE AND THANK YOU :D:D:D

Okies, I'll give it a shot :) Don't expect anything fantastic though. I'm more of an abstract artist, but I'll try my best to deliver. If you like it enough, I'll go have a copy made and try mail it over to you so you have an actual painting to hang in your room, rather than just a pic posted on the net.

I'm thinking...well...I'm actually flooded with visions of a naked Vergil right now >_<

Anybody have any ideas for a pose?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Wowies *sparkles*
Thankies.
Sending it? I don't wanna be too much of a pain in the arse.

Well, there is always the taunting pose. :wub:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;260690 said:
Wowies *sparkles*
Thankies.
Sending it? I don't wanna be too much of a pain in the arse.

Well, there is always the taunting pose. :wub:

The taunting pose?
-edit-
It's not a pain in the arse when I know the person I'm doing it for is going to appreciate it.

Top Bottom