• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yeah, there is no way in hell I'm going to post that child abuse story here. Just no. It's way too dark, and I have no idea why I wrote it in the first place. Okay, I do, but still.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*groan*

When are people gonna realize that the Vergil they want, the DMC3 Vergil, isn't gonna come back? And even if he does, he'll probably be drastically different? UGH...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
DreadnoughtDT;260523 said:
*groan*

When are people gonna realize that the Vergil they want, the DMC3 Vergil, isn't gonna come back? And even if he does, he'll probably be drastically different? UGH...

Because everyone likes Dante brother, if he is older and looks like Dante, maybe people will like him more.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
stomach: i see feilds of food....but no one cares....they rather petition.....better than food....and i think to myself what a terrible world

iry

I NEED SOME HELP WITH A QUESTION!
WILL 4KIDS EVER DUBBED YU-GI-OH GX SEASON 4!??! ANYONE?! THEY SAID THAT IT WILL BE DUBBED IN 2010! AND ITS LIKE AGES AGO 2010 STARTED!

cApS lOck ftw!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i see vergil burgers....with dante sauce.....a side order of sparda fries...yum yum yum....and i think to myself.....where'd yamato toy go???

get it yamatotoy as in happy meal toy:D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
demon genral;260540 said:
i see vergil burgers....with dante sauce.....a side order of sparda fries...yum yum yum....and i think to myself.....where'd yamato toy go???

get it yamatotoy as in happy meal toy:D

Dude, I'd totally live off that diet ^_^

@VB: ****SIGNED**** :lol:

Top Bottom