• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;260786 said:
I'm thinking I need to get this DMC fic done. Just for Chloe_Ryder.

Daaaw!!! :D :D
I need to finish mine up too >_<
Dante's really hating me. Anyone who locks someone else in a room with Agni and Rudra as company must REALLY hate that person.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
But lightsabers ARE glowsticks!!! XDDDDDDDD
Sorry Rae, I had to side with Dante on that one >.<

CT: Fudge, it hurts soooo bad :( I need a doctor. Or an expert masseuse. It hurts so bad I wanna cry. But I can't cry, because laughing or crying hurts me so much more. T_T I'll cry on the inside.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I now know that there are 15 levels in DMC3.
How do I know this?
Because a fangirl with clearly too much time on her hands have taken the liberty of taking perve shots of Vergil through every mission. XD
Well...eye candy... what more can I say? :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
STOP IT!
You bloody fangirls are going to turn me gay, I swear! STOP dressing up as Dante and Vergil!
You have no idea what it does to my pride when I realize I'm oogling and drooling over a girl. Quit it!

All I want is a base for Vergil. Just a base. C'mon!

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
I will call a friend of mine and go to an internet cafe and stay there a couple of hours and play team fortress 2

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
**** DOUBLE STANDARDS! **** THEM HARD UP THE ****ING ASS! **** THEM SO ****ING HARD THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO ****ING WALK FOR TEN MILLION ****ING YEARS!

*seethes*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking how weird it is that every time I log on to the forum, no matter what time of day, DT always seems to be on too.
Not that I'm complaining. At least I know I'll always have someone to chat to ^_^

Top Bottom