• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You know what? He's a Stu. Yeah, that's right. Your character is over-powered, has no flaws whatsoever, aside from "being too kind for his own good". Earth to dick****, that's not a flaw. :/

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
blah, blah, blah, blah *blows raspberry*
What the? Wasn't that ever so slightly childish?
Maybe, but Its what i was thinking.
You're insane
Why thank you. So nice of you to pay me a compliment for once.
Why is it that i prefer you when you act a little more like Nite.
I thought we weren't gonna mention that again. Personally it's your fault Vergil that me being Nite came out.
What did i do?
Made me tell everyone.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Why do I have to do your homework? What are you, some playground bully who's gonna beat me up if I don't agree to it? This is humiliating, and I seriously dobut I'm going to--Oh wait, did you say I get a muffin if I do it? Well, fine, but don't expect A+ material. I save those works of art for myself, thank you.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
stomach: *starts singing* i see feilds of food red bacon too i see them sizzle fro me and you....and i think to myself what a wonderful food

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;260432 said:
blah, blah, blah, blah *blows raspberry*
What the? Wasn't that ever so slightly childish?
Maybe, but Its what i was thinking.
You're insane
Why thank you. So nice of you to pay me a compliment for once.
Why is it that i prefer you when you act a little more like Nite.
I thought we weren't gonna mention that again. Personally it's your fault Vergil that me being Nite came out.
What did i do?
Made me tell everyone.
:lol:
That was cute VB :)

CT: XDDDDDDDDD
Now I know where I got my evil streak from! My mom is just as evil of an author as I am XD
I love my mommy!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Signed your petiton DB.
I hope your petition for a DMC on PSP is more successful than the one i signed for a new Legacy of Kain Game.

Chloe: I chased him with a katana afterwards. Not pretty for either one of us :lol:

Hows about a petition for Nero NOT TO be Vergil's son. Boo-Yah!

Top Bottom