• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*curls up into foetal position in the corner.*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I am convinced Edward and Jacob had something going on behind the scenes of Eclipse, and the same with Edward and Seth.

Damn, E/S fanfic. Making me bawl my eyes out.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;260323 said:
I don't wanna slow down! A chapter a day is NOT too fast. >.>

I agree. I can post up to three good length chapters in one day when I'm on a roll - I had my readers telling me to slow the fudge down. A lot. One chapter a day is NOT too fast. It's reasonable.
Just expect a lot of readers to throw their hands in the air and complain when you skip a day ;)

CT: 25 bad boys, oooooh yes, yes, yes. 25 Bad boys, all mine, all mine. C'me here Dante, I'm gonna wear you out a bit! XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Thanks Nico ^_^

CT: It's NOT graphic. It's NOT naughty.
Well, maybe it's implied. But it's NOT naughty. 13 year olds...let me rephrase that, 9 year olds can read it as an innocent piece. Not that I'd recommend it as reading material for nine year olds.
Guh.
WHATEVER!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"Look, I only need you to go ten minutes without mentioning dick. Think you can do it?" Julie asked, taking a seat on one of the spare chairs in the room.
Daryl picked up a trophy sitting on the table and examined it.
"Mmm-hmm. Anything for my bestfriend's girlfriend," he said. He turned the trophy over in his hand before setting it down and turning his attention to a gold placard on the wall above it.
"Well, that really contradicts what was said on the trophy." He paused before adding, "I just mentioned dick, didn't I? My bad!"
Sarcastic with a side of snarky.
I hate him. So much.
We know. :3

Top Bottom