• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Do I want an agent who loves Twilight?
No. I don't.
I'd like to be represented by somebody who loves the art of writing and respects it.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
My third sig is so squee-worthy. <3 Even if Daryl's hair looks off to me. :/

+ I love you, kittie. I do, but that hurt. ;_;

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Incomplete Dani;259680 said:

+ I love you, kittie. I do, but that hurt. ;_;

Kick it!!!

CT: I have 30 minutes to work on SL before I have to drag myself back to Mommy Duty.
DAMN!!!!!!
I can't write merda in 30 minutes. :mad:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I just realized that my main gay couple's names both start with 'D' and then my main lesbian couple's names start with 'R'. It could only get more weird if Roza and Daryl were brother and sister like Rena and Derek.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
And so my 30 minutes turns into an hour and a half.
And now I'm running late on routine.
WHY is it so hard to find decent time to write? :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil. May. Cry. THREE!!!!
I thought I'd go for Vergil, but I picked to play Dante almost naturally.
I'm on level 6.
DEVIL MAY CRY 3!!!! *freaks out*
And having my guy repeatedly telling me 'there's some eye candy for you' every time there's a nice shot of Dante isn't helping calm down my fangirlism much. I can't keep that big stupid grin off my face, I'M SORRY!! It's just...Dante IS my eye candy.

But...
I'M PLAYING DEVIL MAY CRY 3!!!!!!!!!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDD

Side note: Xbox 360 Elite PWNS PS. I'm so scared I'm going to break the pitiful little controller. I've already gone through one controller for my Xbox (the rubber got worn off from rough play) and you know how sturdy and big those things are.

Anyway.
Squeee!!! I played for 5 hours straight. And had a few oooh shiny moments that cost me about half an hour of running in circles. I don't have the DMC3 guide.

But now it's just past midnight. And I gotta go sleep or I'll never get up in the morning.

I :wub: Dante.

Top Bottom