• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
should i start watching outlaw star like a projectego.net mod recommended, or should i find another one to watch?

i'm trying to keep my badass anime buzz going a la cowboy bebop and black lagoon. :(

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
should i roll over and fall asleep? i'm not all that tired so i could be laying down for quite a while. i could get something to eat as i haven't eaten for 5-6 hours but that might wake me up more. i could go out for a smoke, that would be nice. but if i do then i could also be woken up more.
i'd also have to put on a shirt and shoes...hassle. but it'd be nice to talk to someone on the phone. i could talk to someone. but it's 3:20 AM here. last night i got a yelled at by mom for staying up all night because i'm supposed to be job hunting.
okay, i'll just put on some soft music and watch the visualizer on windows media player. i'm going to ****ing sleep.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
._.

I'm tired of being yelled at for being in a bad mood. If I want to be grumpy, I'll be grumpy, dammit. There's no need to ground me for it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Did he reply? Did he reply? Did he, did he, did he, did he???????

Why is my dad online? o_O Oh, he's not, it was an offline msg.
Damn!

CAN'T YOU PEOPLE READ? Bloody hell! When I say 'I lost the plot for this fic' and mark it as complete - it means I'm not getting back to it. Don't ask me to update the damn thing! I mean... REALLY, can't you READ?!

And no I do not want to change my status to online, thank you very much, I have a busy day ahead of me and all I want is to check my email.

Another fave for my Twilight.
onion030.gif

Auww!
129fs4252631.gif
He hasn't replied.

Top Bottom