• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
My phone was in my bedroom the whole time. -_-

+ They're giving me a headache. ;_;

+ Stupid ****ing Internet connection.

+ Wow, guy. Grow thicker skin.

+ I'm starving. DX

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"He loves me!"
"We're teenagers, we don't know what love is."
That's, like, the best line I've ever come up with. If only it wasn't apart of such a sad scene. ;_;

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Chloe_Ryder;259340 said:
I want to go see Knight & Day sooooo badly!
TWO MORE DAYS! D:

Ugh. Supper time.
I saw it with my mom last week. I luff'd it. <3

+ I don't think him saying "I'll love him forever" when he's three counts as him actually saying "I love you." Hmm... I will need to ponder this.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*sigh*

I think I'm done writing anything for a good, long while. See this? *holds out fist* This is my motivation. *opens fist while making explosion noise* It's gone.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I wonder if I'm the only one who has this problem. I make my characters so flawed in the head, but I don't have the heart to make them ugly. I really hope that doesn't make them Stus or Sues.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
D:
Dani I'm jealous! It only premieres in the cinemas here in two days D:
Damn first world country! I thought that meant WE GET EVERYTHING FIRST! *is not impressed*

See this? *holds out fist* This is my motivation. *opens fist while making explosion noise* It's gone.
And just like that the Prompt thread dies.
R.I.P.
pop.gif

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm awake, I'm alive. Now I know what I believe inside!

@Clair: D: We get everything first here. Kind of, I think.

+ I find that hard to believe, considering you sexually harassed me. :/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;259347 said:
And just like that the Prompt thread dies.
R.I.P.
pop.gif

No... Abandoned is dead. So few people even bothered to look at Chapter Zero that I decided "f*ck it, no one cares." I mean, it was centered around Credo's character and he didn't even bother to look. :( It wasn't worth the time or effort.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I bet that if you post it on FictionPress, people would have read it and reviewed it. I would - ZOMG! WHITE TOWN IS ON! 8D 8D 8D

Anyways, my ADD tendencies aside, if you want people to read your stuff, post it on Fanfiction.net (for ffs, of course) or Fictionpress (for original works).

*ahem* I guess what they say true, I can never be the right kind of girl for you. I can never be your woman.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Red Vs, Blue just got ten times cooler. o_O

Also... Am I the fastest person to attain the rank of LDK? I mean, less than 3/4's of a year. That's pretty damn fast, right?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
DreadnoughtDT;259355 said:
Red Vs, Blue just got ten times cooler. o_O

Also... Am I the fastest person to attain the rank of LDK? I mean, less than 3/4's of a year. That's pretty damn fast, right?

...Holy crap... Hello.... SPARDA!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;259355 said:

No fair, you had like a dozen RP's to help you get there! :mad:
LOL! Congrats DT. We'll all get there. Eventually.

Top Bottom