• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Yup, that's a big ol' chocopen-

51-PIUUD9dL_500x444.jpg

// I just noticed some details in the packaging, and I love how it says "Ei sisällä suklaata". It's Finnish and in English it would literally mean "Does not contain chocolate". It sounds a lot different than the actual "Chocolate sold separately"-statement just below that. :D

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm going to try to not get hung up on my daily word count. If I have to choose between quality over quantity, I prefer the former. (If I could do both all of the time, I'd love that too--but we can't always have everything). Fingers crossed I can keep up this momentum.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Practically been idle here maybe beacuse of fact that again i ended playing with friend imported from JP ARPG game and what a ride was that one would wish for it going ENG later to so i can consider to buy it myself

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Spamalot was unbelievably funny, even if some naughty people stole our seats so we had to sit further back.

But, as always, I was sat next to people with zero sense of humour. Lovely, friendly people...but not a smile to share between them

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
As a right-handed person, I never thought that my left hand index finger would be a very essential body part. But now that I've got it wrapped up and the doctor forbid me from using it, I kinda miss having ten working fingers instead of nine.
Luckily I don't play guitar anymore.

(In case you're wondering: nope, I don't know what's the matter with that finger and neither did my doctor. She just covered it with kinesio tape and told me to get back to her if the middle joint is still swollen and sore next week, or if I still have troubles moving it or clenching my hand.)

Last edited:

Goldsickle

Had a weird dream where I'm trapped in a labyrinth full of narrow hallways.
Climbed through some openings to find rooms that can be used to live in, complete with bedrooms, kitchen and even places for reading.

After using a few of these rooms, I slowly come to realize that these rooms aren't "empty".
They're still being occupied and I just haven't bumped into their occupants. Yet.
I slowly get a weird feeling of dread before waking up.

Top Bottom