• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
The Game Awards were fun this year. The most exciting announcements for me were Hades: The new Supergiant game. Seriously I don't even really play roguelikes but I'm going to give that one a decent crack. The remake of Crash Team Racing being announce was also really cool. The Dragon Age 4 teaser excited me a lot as well.
On the award side of things, I found the Celeste team to be pretty endearing when they got on stage.

GerardoRoss

The reason I loved Devil may cry its just because of graphics and action, the story of Dante and Nero is the best I have ever played.
And how can we forget the Nero love for Kyrie? one of the best game with the best story.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Game Awards were horrible, not one single solitary thing there interested me in the slightest.
God of War 4 taking the GOTY made me feel sick.

At least Resident Evil 2 remake is nearly here.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The Game Awards were fun this year. The most exciting announcements for me were Hades: The new Supergiant game. Seriously I don't even really play roguelikes but I'm going to give that one a decent crack. The remake of Crash Team Racing being announce was also really cool. The Dragon Age 4 teaser excited me a lot as well.
On the award side of things, I found the Celeste team to be pretty endearing when they got on stage.

-quietly but with feeling- DA4! DA4! DA4! DA4!

Thinking:
Lovin' all this rain. =D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Favourite quote from the paper this week:

"The big question is whether anybody who marks the gender of their unborn child by setting fire to Arizona should be allowed to breed in the first place"

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Favourite quote from the paper this week:

"The big question is whether anybody who marks the gender of their unborn child by setting fire to Arizona should be allowed to breed in the first place"

1) That's incredible and I'm almost scared to consider the context.

2) I'd like to see them try to set this entire state on fire for literally any reason. It's full of sand and rock and scorpions and snakes and, most terrifying of all, Republicans. Do it. Please do it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
1) That's incredible and I'm almost scared to consider the context.

2) I'd like to see them try to set this entire state on fire for literally any reason. It's full of sand and rock and scorpions and snakes and, most terrifying of all, Republicans. Do it. Please do it.
Apparently there was a big fire in Arizona last year because a couple did a gender reveal party and set off something explosive to indicate whether a boy or girl was expected. And then set fire to everything. Guy was sentenced last month for causing millions of dollars worth of damage.

I didn't even know gender reveal parties were a thing...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Apparently there was a big fire in Arizona last year because a couple did a gender reveal party and set off something explosive to indicate whether a boy or girl was expected. And then set fire to everything. Guy was sentenced last month for causing millions of dollars worth of damage.

I didn't even know gender reveal parties were a thing...

Oh...I'm somehow disappointed and both surprised and really...not. Guns and fireworks are both legal here so...of course they thought it was okay to blow something up. :/ At the same time...really? Really guys? No baby is worth causing that much damage over. >_<

I've hear of them but I've never known someone who actually did one. To my knowledge, at least. Seems silly in a way.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Having played the DMC5 demo, I'm not disappointed in the gameplay department, but I am disappointed it's only Nero and it's the level we saw at E3 with Goliath.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
4 times I've gone up against Goliath, and 4 times he's laid me out flat. x_x

I will beat his demon ass the next time. I WILL beat his demon ass the next time!

...And if I don't, I'mma replay DMC4, because at least I know I won't lose to any of those bosses. :whistle:

+Welp, better appease the writing gods...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
"Why do you call it Xbox 360? Cause when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away."

Ok dude, it's bad enough that that copypasta already got old, but if you wanna talk **** at least try to make sense. A 360 turn will still have you face the console, you absolute moron.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Major major major grindfest. But we did it. The Sleeper Simulant. And now I'm shattered and need to go to bed 2 hours after I said I was going to bed.

One of these days I will put down the controller, back away from the PC and not play Destiny 2 for at least four hours straight every night...

....maybe

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
"Why do you call it Xbox 360? Cause when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away."

Ok dude, it's bad enough that that copypasta already got old, but if you wanna talk **** at least try to make sense. A 360 turn will still have you face the console, you absolute moron.
Yeah. However, it was named 360 because of the same thing being said here...

Microsoft had to compete against the naming scheme of PlayStation 3 or 4. Microsoft needed a cool sounding name. "Xbox 360" while long on paper, it just rolls into your tongue like magic. You can say it out loud quickly without any issue.

It's simply a good marketing strategy, but people like the one you're talking to or communicating with is just being a dumbass or a troll. They're just making fun of Microsoft's decisions because it's currently the cool thing to do. You can thank Xbox One for that.

It was a cool thing to make fun of the original Xbox, and it still is today. People are making fun of Xbox One right now in many ways. Xbox Bone, XBone, XBOX (because if you name it Xbox One X, you would clearly see XBOX), the only thing cool about Microsoft right now is codename "Project Scorpio." Microsoft even pandered to those fans by releasing a "Project Scorpio" Edition of Xbox One X. So, next gen, Scarlett has to have a good name. A really good one or just say goodbye.

Last edited:
Top Bottom